Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• destresserai
    Options
    So So - watchablwe but nothing out of the ordinary for me. My daughter quite liked it so we have given it a 6/10
    :j Member Number 18 of the "100 free films in London in 2010" club:hello:
  • Scarlett1
    Scarlett1 Posts: 6,887 Forumite
    Options
    mrcow wrote: »
    Saw Bride Wars tonight at Thurrock

Really enjoyed it 7/10. Cinema was pretty full too.
    I was there too and really enjoyed it, did have a laugh at some parts :D
  • broadlady
    Options
    I went to see Bride Wars in Cardiff last night there was about only one laugh out loud moment the rest was pure tripe, even the chicks found this one disappointing definately a case of thank god i didn't pay for that one i would just about stretch to a 2 out 10 for it
  • hm71_2
    hm71_2 Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    we really must start wearing some sort of item so that we can tell fellow MSers I was gutted cos I normally seat in the back row left hand side in the corner but someone else beat me there last night!!! ended up bout 4 rows down still left hand side near the wall with my DDs
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

FEB challenge £128/£270 balance £142
    £2 saving club £140
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi guys I've just had to delete three posts again offering free tickets even after posting yesterday about it. It's not allowed I'm afraid,

Please note that swapping of tickets should not be posted as it is against the site rules to exchange personal details. See here.

If you obtained your tickets via seefilmfirst, you should email them so they can re-allocate your tickets.

Quote:
    If by change you cannot make it to a screening, we can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know by e-mail on [EMAIL="icantgo@seefilmfirst.com"]icantgo@seefilmfirst.com[/EMAIL]
    Other than doing that, you can use sites like freecycle to give your tickets to someone
    :hello:
  • Wolverine
    Wolverine Posts: 695 Forumite
    Options
    Alternatively, FMUK has a whole section dedicated to swapping tickets!!
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator
  • blueeyez_2
    Options
    just had an email i won 2 tickets for beverly hills chihuahua this sunday from seefilmfirst from one of the comps :D:D my youngest going to be soo excited he sings the to it when shown on telly
    everyone is wonderfull well all most :A
  • Markyboy74
    Options
    I was there too :D
    Thought the reception with the wine and canapes was fab..
    Also really enjoyed the film itself, the best ive seen in a long time.
    Fab freebie night out all in all...

Tho the guy with the video camera was a bit annoying lol.

I saw it on 2 Jan in London, enjoyed the reception with wine and canapes, and there was popcorn, water and a wine book on the seat when we entered the cinema. Someone at the screening had won a trip to Australia, and they gave out a leather wine case to someone else. Thought the film was awful though and far too long so glad I didn't pay. Far too cheesy.

Also had some bloke filming the whole reception for some reason and he was annoying, zooming right in on your face lol.

Still loving the freebies from this site :money:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I booked for the Fulham screening using the other code posted on this thread on 1 Jan, do the same restrictions apply to tickets booked on that code? I don't have a Waterstone's card and don't want to be turned away!!

me too , what will i do
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,437 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE

Excellent film, deserves all the awards it's already received and all those it's expected to get. 9/10

BRIDE WARS

Rather lacking typical American romcom. Sadly far too few funny moments.
    I'm sure most teenage to thirty-something females will like it more than the rest of the population. 5/10
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport