16 Years old and need cash!

well title sums it up, Im 16 years old and going out more often and doing more things and well guess what i need more money haha

Basicly whats a good way i can earn money on the internet? ive heard about free lancing but i have no idea to start,

ive tried ad/survey opinion sites such as Toluna Mysearchfunds Bux.to but they either take too long or dont pay me (mysearchfunds and bux.to (bux.to havent payed me when i requested payment of $10 7 months ago))

Any help please?

Comments

• Can you not get a proper job or already working?
  • Is there any possibility of doing a paper round, or getting a saturday job?
    I know the idea of working on a saturday when you're 16 isn't fun... But if you haven't got the money to go out with your friends etc, then you really can't complain :P

I would recomend Dooyoo.co.uk You can write some reviews for products you have, or have tried... It's easy as pie, you can redeem your points once you have enough, not sure what the limit is though.

Also, try slicethepie... although there's a bit of an issue with it now, you can earn cash from reviewing other peoples music. As long as you give an honest thoughtful opinion, you could earn quite a bit!
    March 2016 - Barclay Card: £7,213.82
  • MissWorzel wrote: »
    Is there any possibility of doing a paper round, or getting a saturday job?
    I know the idea of working on a saturday when you're 16 isn't fun... But if you haven't got the money to go out with your friends etc, then you really can't complain :P

I would recomend Dooyoo.co.uk You can write some reviews for products you have, or have tried... It's easy as pie, you can redeem your points once you have enough, not sure what the limit is though.

Also, try slicethepie... although there's a bit of an issue with it now, you can earn cash from reviewing other peoples music. As long as you give an honest thoughtful opinion, you could earn quite a bit!

the pie seems to be working
  • Paper rounds in my village are all full (theres only 1 small local paper) and id like to get a saturday job but i live in a village the nearest town is 10mins away so idk how that would work
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,601
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    car washing
    babysitting
    gardening
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • When i was 16, i'd get the bus (about 20 minutes journey) into town and I worked behind the till at Boots.

How about - baby sitting, dog walking, ironing service. Actually, i did use to fix computers as well, charging a fun £7 an hour (back in 96).
  • Gardening in winter? Are you insane, Valli? haha.
    I suppose spring is the next season...

Car washing is a good one also, who the heck wants to wash their own car in the freezing cold weather?
  • Steve1981 wrote: »
    the pie seems to be working

So it does!

Ahhh, I hope to get my 2nd star tonight :)
  • Babysitting, waitressing in the local pub?
  • simpywimpy
    simpywimpy Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    No ideas but fair play to you for wanting to find a way of earning money at 16. Good luck finding something
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure