Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Skiergirl
    Options
    Hi
    Not sure if this will help anyone but I was in Hobbycraft at the weekend and they had booklets with a voucher on the back - save £5 when you spend £25. It starts next monday (24th) and runs until near christmas.
    I'm going to wait to buy some card making things as I need some other things from there and its a good excuse to make it up to the £25 :D

PS if people want the thread name changing then feel free..
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    saveapenny wrote: »
    I got lost...lol I wondered why there hadnt been any new post on the other thread duhhhh
    Anyway before I forget Artymiss have a sale on some great stuff for £1 and a few card packs (4-5 in) for 49p as well as a load of other stuff

the DCWV stuff some nice card stacks for £1
    http://www.artymiss.co.uk/acatalog/Discount_Craft_Sale.html

Busybee...great cards...My favourite is the first one I love the colours

Thanks so much saveapenny for the heads up on the artymiss sale :A I did get an email from them but never looked at the site. I've just ordered 6 different DCWV card making kits (£1 each); an 8x8 DCWV Winter scrapbooking kit (wanted to buy this last year and never did!) and 2 packs stickers for £15 including delivery. Not an essential purchase this close to Xmas but it's my birthday soon so my present to myself ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Beautiful cards pink-winged, they are so pretty :T
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Skiergirl wrote: »
    PS if people want the thread name changing then feel free..
    LOL thanks Skiergirl, I've edited it to reflect the continuation for everyone ;)
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Thanks so much saveapenny for the heads up on the artymiss sale :A I did get an email from them but never looked at the site. I've just ordered 6 different DCWV card making kits (£1 each); an 8x8 DCWV Winter scrapbooking kit (wanted to buy this last year and never did!) and 2 packs stickers for £15 including delivery. Not an essential purchase this close to Xmas but it's my birthday soon so my present to myself ;)

I ordered all the full set of these as well
    I cant beleive they till have them in stock when you think what your getitng for £1 its excellent value

Die Cuts With A View have launched this ingenious range of card making kits in a stack. Each stack contains over 190 stickers, 10 printed textured cardstock cards, 10 solid textured cardstock cards, and 5 sheets of printed paper. Available in eleven themes. The folded card size is 5.5" x 5.5" (approx 14cm x 14cm)

Was £9.99, now £1

still in stock ...fill up...lol...works out to 5p a card
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • dawnteabag
    dawnteabag Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Options
    Is anyone else having trouble with the artymiss website - it keeps crashing - hope its not our fault!
  • dawnteabag
    dawnteabag Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Options
    Done it - altho I missed out on the christmas 12x12 pack. Had it in my basket but it disappeared. Ho hum - that's another tenner spent on things I don't really need altho I'm quite pleased that I managed to force myself to put back twice as much as that.
    No excuses for slacking on the card making once the packs arrive.
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    this is my latest card guys hope you like

img001-1-1.jpg
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ikkle, I love your cards! Your latest is gorgeous...where do you get your ideas from?
  • ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ikkle, I love your cards! Your latest is gorgeous...where do you get your ideas from?

Aww thank you, tbh I dont really know lol, sometimes I get idea's from in magaines and then other times I am just laid on the floor surrounded by box files full of craft stuff and an idea comes to me. I have only been makin cards for 6 weeks or so but am enjoying it. Your cards are really nice too hun, I cant see pictures when I am at college as they block it so have just looked at them properly. :) xx
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport