Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    rusty - 72 hour labour... are you trying to put me off lol!

Poppy x

:rotfl: Sorry :o I didn't do it on purpose ... my trying to stop myself from getting broody enough to try for another ... remember the long labour ...remember the problems I had etc ... I would be in terrible danger if I had anymore but I would still like just one more ... although not if it is a girl ... :rotfl:
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rusty - 72 hour labour... are you trying to put me off lol!

Poppy x

Mine were 8 hours and 2 hours and no pain relief with either. I am a complete wimp, if I can manage it and live to tell the tale, anyone can ;)

Rusty, 72 hours :eek:
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • mumhug
    mumhug Posts: 664 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone I had a go at the water challenge it's not really my cup of tea but it's all I could think of.DSCF0008-1.jpg
    In Perfect love and Perfect Trust.
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Lovely card mumhug :T I had a think about the challenge today and am struggling to think of what to do. Love your card, given me some much needed inspiration :D
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • SallyUK
    SallyUK Posts: 2,344 Forumite
    Options
    mumhug wrote: »
    Hi everyone I had a go at the water challenge it's not really my cup of tea but it's all I could think of.DSCF0008-1.jpg

That's gorgeous Mumhug, I love those colours, well done!

Sal
    x
  • furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    Options
    Everyone fab cards exp Mumhug and Sally for such unusual ones! Well done!
  • furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    Options
    Can I ask you helpful ladies something....

Do any of you use glossy accents???

I have been thinking about getting some but it is not that cheap plus there is postage and packing and would I really use it???

i love the idea of using it on eyes/noses of animals or on petals etc etc on images etc etcon cards.

Any advice or opinions of bargain priced glossy please let me know!! might ask on the crafty forum too!
  • mumhug
    mumhug Posts: 664 Forumite
    Options
    furrypig wrote: »
    Everyone fab cards exp Mumhug and Sally for such unusual ones! Well done!

:rotfl::rotfl:

I just read that and thought it said except mumhug and sally I though ohh it must be rubbish :o then I read it again. Honestly if I only had a brain.
    In Perfect love and Perfect Trust.
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Mumhug - I thought it said "except" too as I was reading quickly!!! Its a lovely card, I really like the lily pads - I had forgotten all about the challenge!!
    Sally - I'm the same - really critical, sometimes I can sulk for ages when I get it into my head that my stuff is carp.
    Furrypig - I have heard of glossy accents, but I'm not really sure what they're for!
    Rusty - it has gone quickly, but then I think that I've still got 3 months left and then it seems ages away.
    Rainmac - Leo took about about 36 hours to appear after the first contraction - the contractions were horrendous, but then I did leave it until I was 8cms before I went to the hospital. The birth itself was okay - but I was high on gas and air at the time. Brandon took about 16 hours, the contractions were okay, but the labour was much worse.
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Mumhug your Water card is lovely. I think you are the 1st one to do the challenge, Well done:T

Sorry furry can't help you there, I've never used anything like that, the only thing I have is a Sakura glaze stardust pen.

Sally thank-you:A

Can't stop thinking about Saveapenny and her DIL

Rusty 72 hours and you want another:eek: It must be true what they say about it being the worst pain in the world but the soonest forgotten.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure