Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lovely blog poppy!

Hope its all going smoothly saveapenny - I also can't get on the forum - I'm paddingtondoo on there too (hopefully :o)
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    oooh hope your little one arrives soon. bet you can't concentrate on anything and every time the phone rings you jump through the ceiling.
    I have 2 Id's craftygranny and craftygrannyb . Funny though i could see the site before i tried to sign up too just doesn't like me now i have .lol
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Poppy lovely blog Well done, I have joined your followers

Saveapenny I have butterflies with excitement for you. oooo not long now
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    edited 21 April 2009 at 10:52PM
    Options
    Me again ...its now 20 minutes apart...I cant stand this much longer...I am jumping out of my skin each time the phone rings ..the butterflies feel more like a flock of eagles right now in my tummy...lol Im not goign to get much sleep tonight
    Princesspoppy I cant get onto your blog can you do another link to it please
    Melssa and craftygran...they said to mak sure your cache is cleared and they are looking into the bugs on the forum and hope to have it sorted soon

** 10 MINUTES
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Saveapenny - I am really excited for you~~~
    Well ladies - I just deleted my cache and cookies thingie and I actually got onto the site - no magician. However when I tried to log in it went wrong again - but I'm making progress! Here's a link to tell you how to delete them:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/using/howto/customizing/clearcache.mspx
  • saveapenny
    Options
    Melissa...at least now when I click on your name it comes up with your profile and not te flippin magician bloke
    Your getting somewhere
    Have you tried posting yet

sorry melissa I never answered you before ...No they dont know what they are havign but we all think its a boy...Harry James after my dad who we lost 10 years ago but if its a girl its Mia Rose

***an hour now and no more updates from my son I dont want to keep ringing but its doing my head in..hubby's gone to bed..how can men sleep through anything
  • melissa75_2
    Options
    I AM IN!!!!!!!!!!! I had to delete those bits again because I tried to sign in with my original data which is why I got thrown to the magician page. But when I tried again I registered using a different email and a different username - melissa1975 and it let me on to post!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, yeah!!!!!
  • melissa75_2
    Options
    Saveapenny - they are lovely names!!! Looks like you'll be having a late one then!!!! Its going to take me a while to read through everything I've missed on craftyplace!!
  • saveapenny
    Options
    AT LAST!!!! :) 1 down 3 to go...lol
    I cant see me getting much sleep tonight
    All my craft stuff i supstair and hes a sleep so cant even do that
    I might have a few games of Poker or bingo...lol
  • melissa75_2
    Options
    I've just had a quick look at the site - and I'm so impressed with all the work that everyone has put in - it looks fabulous!!!
    I think if the others do the same as me saveapenny it should work. Yuku sent me an email saying that when I tried to register they were doing some work on their site which was why I was having problems, I should imagine that that's the reason that the others were having problems too. So I presume by deleting my cache and cookies my computer forgot that I tried to get on the site when it was performing the maintenance. It sort of makes sense to me!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure