Really cheap food...however

Options

Comments

• doraexplorer
    Options
    i have not ordered but planning when site back up and running, will i have to pay extra postage because i live in the highlands and islands of scotland ?
    will be gutted if i do .............
    xx
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO what a ride!

• pavlovs_dog
    pavlovs_dog Posts: 10,200 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    great find, some good bargains on there. as someone who falls into the £7 p&p bracket i think a flat rate charge is a great idea
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • oliver2008
    oliver2008 Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Options
    After reading through the thread I have bookmarked Approved Food and hope there order system is up and running again soon!
    Finally, I can see you crystal clear
  • Approved_Food
    Approved_Food Posts: 215 Organisation Representative
    Options
    It might have to go up 50p, we don't make on delivery.

What do you think?
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Approved Food. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Approved_Food
    Approved_Food Posts: 215 Organisation Representative
    Options
    i have not ordered but planning when site back up and running, will i have to pay extra postage because i live in the highlands and islands of scotland ?
    will be gutted if i do .............
    xx

Yes it covered up your way at £5.25
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Approved Food. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • mrsthrifty_2
    Options
    looking forward to making my first order, every time I go and look and see all that chocolate I have to raid the cupboard for something and I am paying full price at the moment :D
  • kitschkitty
    Options
    I think the delivery rates very reasonable.

I told my mum about the site last week, and shes coming round tomorrow so we can choose all the stuff for our order, so hope the sites back up soon for us. :)
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
  • CFC
    CFC Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Options
    No fair, just found this thread and they not taking orders!
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    I find its the drinks that are a killer on the postage, i know alot of couriers charge a flat rate for the first box then say £1 extra per extra box going to the same address in the same consignment , is this possible ?
  • FabuLass
    Options
    I just recieved my first order and was delighted with the products, but have a complaint about the weight.
    I added all I wanted to my basket and was the above 25kgs price so I reduced my shopping down til I just fell into the lower delivery price bracket, however I weighed my parcel when it arrived and it was only 19.8kgs!! Admittedly there was one item out of stock but it was only tea bags....do they weigh 5kgs? I don't think so...........
    You'll make my day if I know I've been helpful to you in some small way,
    so please press my :T thanks :Tbutton x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family