Finished Baskets - Part 2

Replies

• Hello,
    I am new to MSE
    I have been looking through this thread, it is great, I just wondered if there is a new one I should be following?
    I have purchased a lovely basket today from TKMaxx (they had some lovely decorations too) for putting all my easter bits in for the kids (5 & 2 years). I am hoping to put together a kind of Easter half term survival basket, including :-

Easter themed DVD
    Some easter egg cups for decorating
    Bulbs for planting in the garden
    Ingredients for easter cakes
    Craft bits and pieces from the £1 shop
    Homemade vouchers for walks at the local parks etc

Any other ideas would be gratefully recieved
  • Hollie84Hollie84 Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone here is a gift basket i was asked to make by a customer for her mum for mothers day
    04032011080.jpg
    04032011081.jpg
    04032011082.jpg
  • I'm new to this forum so hello to all. I've been looking at the hamper picture thread and wow they are all gorgeous! I'm so sorry to ask but I seen it so many times on the picture thread and I'm intrigued: what is snowman soup and where do I get it??!!
  • lazysheeplazysheep Forumite
    349 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    tracy1981 wrote: »
    I'm new to this forum so hello to all. I've been looking at the hamper picture thread and wow they are all gorgeous! I'm so sorry to ask but I seen it so many times on the picture thread and I'm intrigued: what is snowman soup and where do I get it??!!

Tracy, check this thread for (hopefully) all your questions to be answered! It's basically all the components for hot chocolate in a bag with marshmallows (eyes/nose/buttons) etc
  • Uniscots97Uniscots97 Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    tracy1981 wrote: »
    I'm new to this forum so hello to all. I've been looking at the hamper picture thread and wow they are all gorgeous! I'm so sorry to ask but I seen it so many times on the picture thread and I'm intrigued: what is snowman soup and where do I get it??!!

Don't forget the candy cane as a stirrer attached to the bag :o
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • GleekGleek Forumite
    710 Posts
    500 Posts
    ✭✭
    *Louise* wrote: »
    Can I ask - where does everyone get the shredded paper to pad out the baskets? Is there somewhere online which sells it fairly cheap?

Probably quite a bit too late - but I got mine from The Works - huge bag for 99p of gold lametta type. Got some green and red from Card Warehouse for the same price and I remember seeing some in B&M's too last Christmas but I can't remember the price.
    Princess Sparklepants
  • They are all very impressive looking hampers, (also on the hamper photo thread)

i am seriously thinking of doing hampers this year as i reckon it would be easier than wrapping the presents indvidualy

heres what im thinking

music/movie night one for my oh
    a glasgow rangers / newcastle united one for my wee brother
    football / beer one for my dad
    a nice dove / pamper one for my mum
    *I Love My Stash*
    Pedro's is getting so big he has his own pen
  • salducksalduck Forumite
    1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    \im so excited my hampers are nearly finished! Cellophane to be bought and a few last bits and pieces! Anyone looking for tissue paper PoundWORLD have 15 sheets for a pound! All nice xmas and green, red etc
    Looking forward to seeing pictures on the Pictures only page of other peoples as we seem to have missed a lot last year so dont forget and post your pics, The link to the pictures only page is on the first page of this thread
    xx
    Long time lurker- Sometimes poster! Always interested to read and hear others opinions!
    Joined Slimming world 4/2/15
  • hi guys,

for the first time this year I am thinking about making hampers (need to get my butt in gear!:eek:)

could anyone tell me what size baskets you use? I have been looking online on the Wilkinsons site etc, but not quite sure which ones to go for!!

Any help would be appreciated:)
    LBM: April 2009 - honest debt figure: Secured: £0.00!! (paid back april 2017) unsecured: £53117.48 (roughly):eek: back with CCCS starting again:(
  • I'm just using some boxes covered in paper xx
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides