Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    vpeake wrote: »
    aww i really want to do this but £350 is a bit of a gamble...

reckon it's worth it? I have been wanting to try the product for ages and i guess it works out as a 60 day trial..

Go for it girl, and let us know how you get on. My eyes are watering, think of all the extra Boots points you would get if you purchased that. WOW!
  • karenb33
    karenb33 Posts: 364 Forumite
    Options
    I am definitely going to go for it. Have always wanted to try it and this is too good to miss. They will not damage their reputation by refusing to refund. Off to Boots with my Advantage Card I go!!
  • vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    edited 17 August 2012 at 10:08PM
    Options
    karenb33 wrote: »
    I am definitely going to go for it. Have always wanted to try it and this is too good to miss. They will not damage their reputation by refusing to refund. Off to Boots with my Advantage Card I go!!

the image i got was from amazon but on the page from boots it says
    * Please note that the money back guarantee offer has now ended on 9th July 2012.

Boots Phillip Lumea

But on amazon, the offer seems to still be valid?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/dp/B001P81SS4?!!!!!invihand-21

Have just emailed them to double check because on the phillips website there is a 30 day MBG for an iron but no mention of this one
    :j:j:j
  • vpeake
    Options
    also with veet, they have confirmed that the MBG offer is still valid within 30 days
  • markwilkinson
    Options
    Found a new TMF today folks!

This is what your looking for:

http://www.sbfoods.co.jp/eng/saucemix.html

Never seen them before and they appear to be some kind of box of stock cubes to make Japanese curry with. Found in a medium sized Sainsbury so should be in all the big ones too.

£2.29 I think. I say I think as I didn't buy one, it's not something we would use even for free.

Happy hunting!
  • Scuttler78
    Options
    colgatesensitiveprorelief dot co dot uk /money -back -guarrantee

Apologies if posted before
  • vpeake
    Options
    Found a new TMF today folks!

This is what your looking for:

http://www.sbfoods.co.jp/eng/saucemix.html

Never seen them before and they appear to be some kind of box of stock cubes to make Japanese curry with. Found in a medium sized Sainsbury so should be in all the big ones too.

£2.29 I think. I say I think as I didn't buy one, it's not something we would use even for free.

Happy hunting!

thanks for letting us know, will keep an eye out in sainsburys....but the english on their website is hilarious lol
  • irinaE
    irinaE Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I am new to Try Me Free and I think you are doing an amazing job! Question .. Saw something about Ariel Remover ? I can't find any info how and which you can buy.. Thank youuuuuu:j:j
    August Grocery Challenge 250£/5weeks
    Done!
  • wrathofhayley
    Options
    I've found some new try me free items:

1. Frank's red hot sauce (found in sainsbury's), requires the collar provided, 2nd class postage will be refunded. Expires around March 2013.

2. Quorn try me free meals( several varities to choose from, found in Morrisons, currently on offer). Requires the outer packaging, and a 15+ word statement.
    Expires around February 2013.
    You need to post your receipt and packaging along with your details within 14 days of purchasing the item :)
  • vpeake
    edited 18 August 2012 at 1:48PM
    Options
    I've found some new try me free items:

1. Frank's red hot sauce (found in sainsbury's), requires the collar provided, 2nd class postage will be refunded. Expires around March 2013.

2. Quorn try me free meals( several varities to choose from, found in Morrisons, currently on offer). Requires the outer packaging, and a 15+ word statement.
    Expires around February 2013.
    You need to post your receipt and packaging along with your details within 14 days of purchasing the item :)

these have been found my friend, look back earlier through the thread for all the try me frees HTH x

But I do think the front page needs updating more with the new TMF or MBG to avoid more duplicate posts
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport