New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Try Me Free Hunt

edited 14 September 2012 at 6:14PM in Freebies (no spend required)
2.6K replies 786.4K views
1256257258259260262»

Replies

• Has anyone got the details of Ariel Stain Remover MBG? The link on the front page doesn't work. Thanks
    I've just tried the link and it worked for me. :) Give it another try maybe? It should work until end of October.
  • Thanks, I put up a message to say the the expired date only appears when you look at the offer on my iphone! So I have sent my stuff off, I am still waiting for my Pomgreat cheques but Method came back pretty quick!
    20400keith wrote: »
    Hi - I submitted a claim for Colgate a couple of weeks ago and received the cheque today, so it's still working.

Also Pomegreat received despite odd address!
  • trefre1trefre1 Forumite
    98 posts
    Tenth Anniversary
    FRENCHS TRY ME FREE

Re Frenchs Try Me Free Offers. I have checked with Frenchs and have been informed that the offer only applies to one of the products available, ie you can have the money back on a mustard but not also on a relish,dressing,sauce etc as well
  • trefre1 wrote: »
    FRENCHS TRY ME FREE

Re Frenchs Try Me Free Offers. I have checked with Frenchs and have been informed that the offer only applies to one of the products available, ie you can have the money back on a mustard but not also on a relish,dressing,sauce etc as well
    Oh I see, so they're all part of the same promotion? I wasn't aware of this (haven't bought them myself). Thank you - will update the 1st post. :)
  • 20400keith20400keith Forumite
    232 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I think this is a new one...

Saw a box of Splenda in Sainsburys with a 'taste guarantee' flash. Valid on purchases before 1.12.2012. It's located near the sugar.

This is the link to the website.

http://www.splenda.co.uk/guarantee

Terms and Conditions
    1. In the event you are not entirely satisfied with the taste of your purchase, follow these terms and conditions to apply for a refund.
    2. Offer open to the UK and ROI residents, aged 18 years old and over only excluding employees and their families of McNeil Nutritionals, VCG The PromoRisk People Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
    3. Offer only valid on promotional packs of 75g and 125g Splenda purchased in UK or ROI. Offer limited to one money back cheque, per household. The refund will be made to the value shown for the Splenda purchase on the till receipt to a maximum value of £2.30 for 75g and £3.65 and maximum 2nd class postage of £0.50, or maximum value of €2.30 (ROI) for 75g and €3.65 (ROI) and maximum of postage €0.55 (ROI). The refund will be made by cheque to name shown on the claim. Allow 28 days for delivery.
    4. This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
    5. All claims must include the original till receipt, the front ‘money back’ flash from the promotional Splenda pack and a letter, complete with your name and your address, explaining in no less than 15 words why you weren’t completely satisfied with the product. Failure to include any of these will render the claim invalid.
    6. Please send your claim to: ‘Splenda Money Back Guarantee, PO Box, 1079 Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY’ for UK applications and ‘Splenda Money Back Guarantee, PO Box 11219, Clonshaugh, Dublin, Ireland’ for ROI applications. No bulk or 3rd party claims will be accepted, one claim per envelope. By submitting a claim, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
    7. Applies to purchases on or before 01.12.2012. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery. The promoter does not accept responsibility for receipts or claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
    8. You agree that the Promoter and VCG The PromoRisk People Ltd may collect your name and address for the purposes of monitoring this offer. You may withdraw your consent to the retention of such data at any time by declaring such withdrawal to the Promoter at the address given in paragraph 6 above.
    9. The offer and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
    10. PROMOTER: McNeil Nutritionals Ltd., 50-100 Holmers Farm Way, High Wycombe, Bucks HP12 4EG, England company registration number 03732912. Please do not send claims to this address.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • Found another TMF today. Ocean Spray cranberry juice. This was in a plastic bottle in the refrigerated juices. £2.29 I think send off your till receipt etc, etc.
  • purplestar133purplestar133 Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Lisey_Loo wrote: »
    Hi

My Ocean Spray receipt from Tesco just says 'juice'. Shall I send the label from the bottle too just in case?
    3010 wrote: »
    I just sent mine off. As I think they will know what Tesco are charging for the juice. :)

Yes, receipts often seem to have something generic like 'frozen pizza' or 'sliced cheese' and I wonder if the promoters will be ok with it for MBGs/TMFs- but never had any problems so far!
  • heatherw_01heatherw_01 Forumite, Board Guide
    6.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    New thread located here
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support