Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    vpeake wrote: »
    i think i will too! the response from boots is to check with phillips and as phillips have said it's ok, i might do the boots lumea deal too...

Are you really going to send something so expensive back by freepost? I wouldn't dare. I'm thinking that any Boots points I might have earnt would be wiped out by my postage costs. But I even claimed my Olay by recorded delivery. And with them saying it's got to be back within 60 days I don't think it's worth the risk for a seven week loan of the gadget. I think you're very brave! Please let us know how you get on.

For 95p you could add recorded. However that might not be safe.
  • some_time_soon
    Options
    Hi could someone help me please. I am claiming my money back for the stain devils but i just cant see the address. Ive printed form of but the address is not on there and I cant see it on the site:( Help please

TIA
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi could someone help me please. I am claiming my money back for the stain devils but i just cant see the address. Ive printed form of but the address is not on there and I cant see it on the site:( Help please

TIA

Helen Why,
    Customer Services Dept,
    Acdoco, Kelly Street,
    Blackburn,
    BB2 4PJ.

http://www.dr-beckmann.co.uk/money-back-guarantee/#main

The address is there is you click on terms and conditions. Took me a while when I sent mine off too :)
  • vpeake
    vpeake Posts: 463 Forumite
    Options
    i think i will too! the response from boots is to check with phillips and as phillips have said it's ok, i might do the boots lumea deal too...

Are you really going to send something so expensive back by freepost? I wouldn't dare. I'm thinking that any Boots points I might have earnt would be wiped out by my postage costs. But I even claimed my Olay by recorded delivery. And with them saying it's got to be back within 60 days I don't think it's worth the risk for a seven week loan of the gadget. I think you're very brave! Please let us know how you get on.

i didn't send my olay recorded, i just got a certificate of postage from the post office and got my cheque no problem. I'm not viewing it as a complete freebie...more like a spend so much and try something out and get some boots points out of it.
    :j:j:j
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

i didn't send my olay recorded, i just got a certificate of postage from the post office and got my cheque no problem. I'm not viewing it as a complete freebie...more like a spend so much and try something out and get some boots points out of it.

Yeah, I know, but I think by the time I've paid to send it back special delivery so that it's insured and back within the time limit, I would find it too stressful and not worth my while. I'd be really interested to hear how it goes for you though x
  • juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    Forgot to say that I had my Method cheque for £6 the other day. It took about 2 weeks to receive it.
  • hanatan
    hanatan Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    haha. I have got 50 pence ( coin) from Quorn with apology letter. How sweet they are. And thank you for the member who pointed this out to Quorn!
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    FREE Dairylea -

Try for free. Buy Dairylea, post receipt back to them.

http://www.dairyleatrymefree.co.uk/
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    meerustar wrote: »
    FREE Dairylea -

Try for free. Buy Dairylea, post receipt back to them.

http://www.dairyleatrymefree.co.uk/

Nice try Meerustar but we did that one two months ago and it's already on the first page!
  • 20400keith
    20400keith Posts: 258 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    For anyone yet to try Colgate Sensitive - it's now buy one get one free at Tesco, so hopefully TMF = 2 free!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure