New Site Logo

Comments

• Fran
    Fran Forumite Posts: 11,297
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Nile wrote:
    Martin looks really young and cute (too young to shave;) ) in the new photograph. .......

Yes it's amazing how you can manipulate photos nowadays! ;)
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Forumite Posts: 14,871 Forumite
    Fran wrote:
    Yes it's amazing how you can manipulate photos nowadays! ;)

He wouldn't :eek: would he :rolleyes: nah! he can't because we know what he looks like on TV 4.gif

Do you think Martins head is growing big time with all this drooling :rotfl:
  • ED_WOOD_3
    ED_WOOD_3 Forumite Posts: 91 Forumite
    Has the man asked for his hair to be air-brushed in, or has he a new growth cure???? If so I`ll have a couple of bottles mate.
    What`s wrong with wearing womens clothes 54% of population do anyway :p
  • SimplyAUser
    SimplyAUser Forumite Posts: 140 Forumite
    A very bad example of a logo.

Sloppy !!
  • intel
    intel Posts: 6,410
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    A very bad example of a logo.

Sloppy !!

Mmm very constuctive :rolleyes:

Edit:

Not forgetting Martin No matter what you do to a website to make it look different not everyone will be happy, the best thing to do is to ask around the office for a honest opinion as other employees are more helpful as they want the best.

Rule of thumb dont bother asking outsiders as there are too many out there who will snipe or just give a bad review for no apparent reason, lets not forget this site costs nowt to me, Im just glad the site is here.

Your the owner if your happy thats what counts, as some of my clients have the wierdest looking sites Ive ever seen, but hey if they are happy thats fine by me as long as I give some good advice and they like the end result, well thats upto them.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Forumite Posts: 32,697
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I don't think Martin considers the users of MSE as outsiders though and usually asks what people think of changes. He may not like what is said or take any notice at the end of the day but it is nice to be asked. icon12.gif

Bit like him taking on board what you thought of his car sticker icon7.gif
  • intel
    intel Posts: 6,410
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I don't think Martin considers the users of MSE as outsiders though and usually asks what people think of changes. He may not like what is said or take any notice at the end of the day but it is nice to be asked. icon12.gif

Bit like him taking on board what you thought of his car sticker icon7.gif

Outside of the Office enviroment where firm decisions are made and not
    made upon the gut reaction to a new idea.

I however do like the logo and banner, yes its two images not one.
  • trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    intel wrote:
    Mmm very constuctive :rolleyes:

Edit:

Not forgetting Martin No matter what you do to a website to make it look different not everyone will be happy, the best thing to do is to ask around the office for a honest opinion as other employees are more helpful as they want the best.

Rule of thumb dont bother asking outsiders as there are too many out there who will snipe or just give a bad review for no apparent reason, lets not forget this site costs nowt to me, Im just glad the site is here.

Your the owner if your happy thats what counts, as some of my clients have the wierdest looking sites Ive ever seen, but hey if they are happy thats fine by me as long as I give some good advice and they like the end result, well thats upto them.

good points actually ,however even if he hadn't of asked ....................some of us would tell him anyway:rotfl: but I think he knows that:D
  • helen21_2
    helen21_2 Posts: 8,092 Forumite
    Are we seing all of martins head now, or was i just hissed last time i looked ;)
  • Queenie
    Queenie Forumite Posts: 8,793 Forumite
    I think Martin is going for a knighthood with Queenie smiling at him icon7.gif

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Arise Sir Martin!

I voted "Better"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 338.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 248.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income