Orange's Very Poor Customer Service

Options
Can I just give everyone on the Mobile Phone forum a little bit of advice...Do not buy or enter into a contract with Orange!

There customer service has went way down hill, there is no more i'll take responsibility for your complaint/concern/issue etc etc....

It is all pass the buck with promises of call backs that never happen and you the customer having to phone time and time again to have issues resolved.

I remember Orange winning awards for customer service and having the best performing network a while back..How many times do you hear of them winning awards these days???

I strongly urge anybody thinking of joining this utter **** network to think again, don't take my word for it though!! Have a look through the chat forum for more un happy customers

The futures bright, the futures with one of the other networks!!!!

Comments

• grumpyoldgit_2
    Options
    BUT............. What does the wise man say?
    K eep
    I t
    S imple
    S tupid!!
  • matrix999
    matrix999 Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    BUT............. What does the wise man say?

Tell me, What does the Wise Man say?
  • blinko
    blinko Posts: 2,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    well i have had good service with orange so i can only assume u r a one off mate !
  • rusteh
    Options
    Must concur with OP, was with Orange for a while myself, my Dad was with them for years before that. The CS used to be top notch, but it would appear that now, as the OP said, if you have ANY problems with them at all, it is always yourself that has to mess about and get it sorted with phone call after phone call. Nobody ever seems to want to know any more :(.

The other side of the coin is that, in my experience, this seems to be true of just about every other retailer or service provider that you can think of out there. Companies with a genuinely good CS seem few and far between these days and getting fewer all the time :/
    Be ALERT - The world needs more LERTS
  • matrix999
    Options
    blinko wrote:
    well i have had good service with orange so i can only assume u r a one off mate !

"A one off" Some how I don't think so judging by the posts of other MSE's. I'm certainly not the only one who has experienced poor service from this company.
  • matrix999
    Options
    I honestly kid you not folks!! This mobile phone company is terrible to deal with, there customer services are very poor, The whole operation is worth body swerving!!
  • Umer
    Umer Posts: 419 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    rusteh wrote:
    The other side of the coin is that, in my experience, this seems to be true of just about every other retailer or service provider that you can think of out there. Companies with a genuinely good CS seem few and far between these days and getting fewer all the time :/

I think thats the main point here... is there anyone actually any good out there?
  • matrix999
    Options
    Umer wrote:
    I think thats the main point here... is there anyone actually any good out there?

I agree with you
  • jenny_f
    jenny_f Posts: 905 Forumite
    Options
    Orange have been useless with me!!! Customer services helpline rubbish and then in 3 different stores the staff have been totally unhelpful.
  • 2ax
    2ax Posts: 645 Forumite
    Options
    Presumably if anybody dares to say anything good about the company, matrix will slag it off for the fourth time, without any example of what the complaint actually is.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure