Discuss/Suggest Supermarket Coupons

Options

Comments

• minou1961
    Options
    Free Hovis offer is now closed.
  • Ellen123
    Options
    I just clicked on the Hovis coupon. *after* giving my email, and I was *required* to give permission to them to contact me and pass along details, got this message:

"This offer has ended

We're sorry, the offer for Free loaf of Hovis Soft White that you requested has ended and we cannot give out any more Coupons."

Be warned.

MSE_Jenny wrote: »
    For a full list of current supermarket coupons see the

Regularly Updated:

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tells us with as many details as possible, including links, whether it was emailed to you or its a deal available to all. We'll then check out whether it's legit for others and, if it is, put it all in the one page.
    ... just click reply to report new top spots
    Thanks for your help

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
  • ksh123
    ksh123 Posts: 1,248 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 5 December 2009 at 6:54AM
    Options
    Hi
    now that Tesco have knocked it on the head does anyone know if there are ANY supermarkets who will a) accept coupons when you have not bought the product (like Tesco's used to) and b) accept downloaded coupons? I really miss that little treat of having "free" money knocked off my shopping bill! BTW I was NOT a voucher abuser, I always tried to present coupons of an amount that related to my bill i.e. no more than 10% or so.
    I am in Stoke on Trent if that makes any difference.
    thanks
    Stop looking for answers....
    The most you can hope for are clues.....:)
  • bograt2004
    Options
    i like this one this is from uk hot deals...

Instructions: Just complete the 2 questions at the following site then it will let you print off a 90p coupon for a tin of 90 pringles valid at Tesco.

Currently these are on sale for 99p making them 9p a tin. :beer:

http://www.supersavvyme.com/pringles/home.aspx

Answers are 981 and 2446

Registration and software download / install is required.
  • jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,318 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Has anyone else had a problem with their computer after downloading the program to print coupons?
    I did this about a year ago and within a few minutes, dozens of additional IE windows started opening - it went crazy , I couldn't stop it! :eek:
    Did a full scan for Virus/malware etc and removed everything found. No problems since.
    A couple of weeks ago I thought I'd give it another try - same problem! :mad:

No more printing coupons for me! Now I select the 'haven't got a printer' option and get then in the post!
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter, south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs (offset): 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 £1250.00, 2022 £1500.00, 2023 £1500
    Target for 2024 (offset) = £1200, YTD £460
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • £2 off MOC when you spend £10 or more on MEAT in your next shop at the Co-Operative / Somerfield.

Only one coupon per txn.

Valid from 20/01/10 - 02/03/10

Barcode: 9903462052000

Coupons available at the checkouts / Meat Counters.

HTH.
    Invented tradition: Couponology

Fancy title: Couponologist

Motto: Because I have conviction doesn't mean I'm a convict :D.
  • Gracie10_2
    Options
    money off voucher for nairns (yummy) Oat Biscuits!!! :T

Visit nairnsnaturalwomen.com
    (You'll need to download the voucher via pdf)

ENJOY :A
  • sweato
    sweato Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I recsently regestured my kitten with whiskers and printed of tow of there vouchers. 1 for 50% of kitten sachets and 2 for whiskers treats for free.
    I proceded to take them to tesco's and use them on the appropiate items and was refused on asking why i was told that Tesco's policie is not to acsept internet vouchers which i tried to argue as they had acsepted two other internet vouchers before that. The only difernance i could see was that the till receipt did not state the items as whiskers only as kitten food. It looks like if they know there are vouchers out there they change there system not to regerster the item as the manifactures.
  • greencode
    greencode Posts: 401 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Boy do I hate Coupon Net. I have a Mac running Snow Leopard and they still after almost a year that Snow Leopard has been around for have not started supporting this platform. Hopeless!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure