🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Discuss/Suggest Supermarket Coupons

Options
For a full list of current supermarket coupons see the
Regularly Updated:

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tells us with as many details as possible, including links, whether it was emailed to you or its a deal available to all. We'll then check out whether it's legit for others and, if it is, put it all in the one page.
... just click reply to report new top spots
Thanks for your help
[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sensodyne said the coupons have run out:o
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Candia and Huggies are store specific it says. Can somebody confirm?

Cheers
    Stebiz
    Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies
  • regnuttall
    Options
    This was a total con!! Having given all of the info required with the promise of the voucher at the end, surprise......... voucher promo. ended. Why have the site live if the promo. is not active? As the only way we can punish this sort of scam is by hitting them in the pocket, I will never buy a GlaxoSmithKlyne product again.
  • ksh123
    ksh123 Posts: 1,248 Forumite
    Options
    I am never able to print coupons out because every time I get the message: "printer is set to keep printing". So I go in to the control panel, untick the keep printing option, and try again. And. lo! the same message! S0 I go back and check the box again only to find it has "re-ticked itself".
    I have asked on the techie board about this but none of their ideas helped. Its so frustrating!!:mad:
    So I wonder if anyone else has had the same problem and if so, how did you fix it?
    thanks
    Kath.
    Stop looking for answers....
    The most you can hope for are clues.....:)
  • ksh123
    Options
    In the past when I could print coupons (see prewvious post...) I found that not even Asda nor Tesco would accept internet coupons. As they are only stores that will accept coupons for things you haven't bought I wondered if things have changed in the last 18 months or so?
    I live in North Staffs. where do other money savers use their coupons?
    thanks
    Kath.
  • ....bea....
    Options
    Hello all!

I've found it depends on the person at the checkout if the internet coupons are accepted or not! Sometimes it goes through without a problem and sometimes I'm told the coupon it's a photocopy, doesn't "feel" real:confused: so they can't accept it (I print on a laser printer), which is quite embarrassing. Unfortunately it got to the point I won't use internet coupons anymore as I always shop at the same supermarket (Sainsburys) and wouldn't like to be labeled as a cheat...
    By the way I tried to write to a few companies (when they have the coupons on their own website) explaining what happened and didn't get even a "we're sorry" message back...
  • ksh123
    Options
    Hello all!

I've found it depends on the person at the checkout if the internet coupons are accepted or not! Sometimes it goes through without a problem and sometimes I'm told the coupon it's a photocopy, doesn't "feel" real:confused: so they can't accept it (I print on a laser printer), which is quite embarrassing. Unfortunately it got to the point I won't use internet coupons anymore as I always shop at the same supermarket (Sainsburys) and wouldn't like to be labeled as a cheat...
    By the way I tried to write to a few companies (when they have the coupons on their own website) explaining what happened and didn't get even a "we're sorry" message back...

I think that's right - some of the more laid-back students are less picky. But I have been refused so often it is embarrassing as it makes me feel like a cheapskate - I am, but I don't need the world to know it, lol.
    That's very poor tho, that they don't respond to your emails.
  • clozza_90
    Options
    current tesco magazine also has a voucher for £1 off 6-packs of oasis, either summer fruits or citrus flavour.
    there's also currently some promotional bottles of oasis around which have coupons on them for £1 off the same thing, and i was able to use both in tesco, meaning i got 6 bottles of oasis for 85p, plus the cost of the original bottle
    2014 wins: £15 iTunes voucher, £15 Amazon voucher, Sharwood's wok & sauces, Food Lover's Guide to the World book, £20 Tesco giftcard, Goodfellas x 3, Garnier skin cream, £25 Frankie & Benny's, Chiquito meal, £20 Frankie & Benny's, Panebello pizza, Harlan Coben book
  • EmehEm2005
    Options
    Re statement: 'Coupons valid at any supermarket' in supermarket coupon article by Martin, as far as I am aware NETTO don't accept coupons or shopping discount vouchers. Also maybe ALDI & LYDIL don't either.

Mike
    Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to p*** us off.
  • karenjw
    Options
    Hi
    As I only do my shopping on-line can I use the vouchers this way or are they for in-shop use only? If so does anyone know how to get money off e-vouchers?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport