Discuss/Suggest Supermarket Coupons

Comments

• This is my first post so please be gentle!! Just returned from my local Tesco and they will accept the Spend and Save Vouchers that are sent through by Sainsbury if you have a Nectar Card (i.e. save £5 if you spend £50 etc).

It's not advertised and you have to ask at the checkout. Also not sure if all stores accept them but it's certainly worth asking.;)
  • An extra 20% or 10% at WHSmith until 30 Nov using code PRC20 at online checkout, or instore with leaflet you can get at checkout.
  • mealeys
    mealeys Posts: 193 Forumite
    Hi - Why are the supermarket coupons all out of date? the page was last updated in November ???? Can anyone help?
  • Hi Everyone, My first response to the forum so here goes. Tesco store in Yeovil, Somerset today refused all of the 'Safe Coupons' that I had printed via MoneySaving site (Andrex, Philadelphia, Aunt Bessie's, Ryvita). Their reasoning? Internet coupons could be photocopies etc. Waste of time me looking for coupons on-line anymore it seems.:confused:
  • I was in my local Tesco's about a week ago, and they requested identity for the e-coupons. If they do not accept these e-coupons anymore then it is a shame. There are many companies who use the couponnet services.

If there is anyone who can clarify the situation?
  • Went to Tesco's tonight and managed to get rid of 8 e-coupons. It is the case of finding a cashier who will take them, just keep trying.
  • Hello every1,

I'm a new user of this website and I have to say I think it's fantastic! I just had a look on the forum for free coupons and clicked on a link for The Original London Banger website: https://www.londonbanger.com - this is a fairly new product so they are heavily promoting it at the mo and running several competitions etc and if you fill out the contact form on the website not only do you get a 50p off coupon but also a free cockney rhyming slang book. I've just received mine and it's hilarious!!

Let me know what u think!
    :o
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    look for bounty kitchen roll packs with the net scratch card offer on, if u dont win u get moc 99 nss coupon (couponet) to print off, u can use as many codes as u got n get 1 print for each code.....
    SIMPLES!
  • Found this one, 50p off London Bangers, a new sausage, on the website https://www.londonbanger.com. You have to register but it takes a second and it is posted to you. I have tried them, they are really nice. And not Irish either!
  • sorry just saw it is already on here! doh!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure