Discuss/Suggest Supermarket Coupons

Options

Comments

• Inagrump
    Options
    I was reading about the supermarket vouchers and there was mention of a Morrisons magazine. I have never ever seen this in our Morrisons. Is it only available in certain regions? I use the King's Lynn branch.
    I have just picked up the instore magazine from morrisons Kings lynn store. packed with recipies and cupons etc
  • kazlau
    kazlau Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    If you go to Somerfield this week you can take advantage of half price 9 roll pack of toilet tissue for £2.50 then take the extra 50p off. Now that's a bargain!!:T
  • suprcmando
    Options
    free sample of dove intensive soap :T

ww.dove.co.uk/#/intensive/sample.aspx

add an extra 'w' in front of the link.... this forum won't let me post a link for some reason...

Here's to stayin clean!
  • speedy_gonzalez
    Options
    Inagrump wrote: »
    I have just picked up the instore magazine from morrisons Kings lynn store. packed with recipies and cupons etc

Ina - Where do they put the magazine? Is it just as you go in or at the checkouts? I know they have the magazine online now but all that zooming in and out to view the pages does my head in!
  • moonfruitliz
    Options
    i've just tried now and the shloer and charmin vouchers are no longer being issued :(
  • seannaylor
    seannaylor Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 21 October 2009 at 8:09PM
    Options
    If you go to the hills website which is hillspet dot co dot uk (forum won't let me post a link) you can register with the site and then print a £5 off next purchase voucher which is valid for a month. Hills make the cat and dog food brand Science Plan which you can only get at vets' practices or pet shops, they do tins and pouches as well.

Cheers

Sean
  • penedawn
    penedawn Posts: 32 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 October 2009 at 11:32PM
    Options
    :rolleyes: I have used a few doupons in Tesco and I think Asda and although Tesco looked a bit concerned and said they didn't take photocopies I smiled sweetly and said it wasn't a photocopy and then the staff member nearby just looked and said 'scan it' and if it is okay it will come up, so they did and it did, so okay so far. Maybe London is easier, maybe it is not. I am somewhat older so maybe they think I don't look as if I would pull any tricks is that ageist against youth
  • penedawn
    Options
    I think there is a code on an e-voucher you need to put in when asked, if you shop at say Tesco I think you have to put in the voucher code and then hand the coupons to the guy when he delivers too. You are right some placed like Lidl do not accept vouchers and as the vouchers we print off have a scan bar that probably can't be used online but if you have then with you it is always worth trying or be nice to your friends and prints them off and give them away if you order online, maybe they will do something useful for you!
  • SuzySF
    SuzySF Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    coupons I have printed off have been accpeted at my local Morrisons -have to say I have not tried to use them at Tescos, but that is a big shop once every few weeks as its a bit of a trip.
    However I have just tried to print the Hovis offer - got website response of OOpps we have an Error - please try later. Which I did, but it says that the email has been registered and a voucher issued. Yes it did get that far, but it wouldnt get as far as printing (and yes I was all set readyto go, blocks down, website allowed, printer on etc), then I went to the Rustlers BOGOF with voucher, but on the website it was a free entry to a draw and a voucher for Thorpe Park. Had a wonder round the website but couldnt find the one for free offer anywhere.
    Has anyone else got this offer instead of the BOGOF - sorry if the Q been asked before...:cool:
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • johnado
    Options
    spend £40 in a single transaction, per week, for any 5 out of the next 6 weeks - save receipts in collection card obtained in store - then claim £25 voucher to spend in store over christmas/new year
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure