Discuss/Suggest Supermarket Coupons

Options

Comments

• indierocker85
    indierocker85 Posts: 2,082 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have beent rying and trying to print the milk voucher, but it won't work. I have the application installed, but it's just not working. I can't figure out why.
    Live for what tomorrow has to bring, not what yesterday has taken away
  • sukstr
    sukstr Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    I Just tried using the Smirnoff voucher as advertised this week at TESCO in DIDCOT. They refused to accept it as I had printed the voucher myself and could be fake; the tone was almost accusing me it being a fake.

That screws up a lot of promotions these days.

Another example of Tesco (and particularly the DIDCOT store) going down hill on their customer service.
  • EzeRoss
    Options
    I recently bought a large pack of BirdsEye unbattered cod fillets for £3.99 with a Try Me free label that only requires sending of the reciept for a full refund from Farmfoods. Dunno if it is available in any other supermarkets, please comment if you spot this elsewhere.
    All the best,
    EzeRoss
  • Philycheesesteak
    Options
    Don't get me started on Tesco and their lack of taking printed off vouchers...

However if you're in the Wine club make note: They give you a page of 3 vouchers in the mag (500 points, £5 off etc). But it only allows 1 per order. So if you take the delivery into account makes it hardly worth it.

Having said that... we waited 2 weeks later they emailed giving us a code for £15 off!!
  • AdamLondon_2
    Options
    Mccain have two 50p off vouchers on their website until 14th Feb. One is for Microchips (didn't even know they still existed!) and the other for Hash browns.

http://www.mccainitsallgood.co.uk/farm-shop.php
  • AdamLondon_2
    AdamLondon_2 Posts: 94 Forumite
    edited 3 February 2011 at 2:07PM
    Options
    Here's a good one if you have a dishwasher... £5 off Finish QuantuMatic which is currently on promotion in Tesco at £4.50 so you get it free. Once you print the voucher you get 2 weeks to redeem it. The tesco promo ends on 9th Feb. Also handy if you are doing APG against a Tesco shop. Apparently you get the remaining 51p off your shopping.

http://www.finish.co.uk/bazaarvoice2-coupon.php
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 3 February 2011 at 10:01PM
    Options
    Hi

Just to say that the Cafedirect voucher is not for 50%, but 50 pence or 50 cents off (printed as p/c on voucher).

Regards
    UNDERGROUND :D

Edit: Also Sacla voucher is no longer available.
  • AdamLondon_2
    Options
    There are 3 new McCain vouchers (each for 50p off) replacing the ones posted above, for the Lightly spiced wedges, Curly Fries and Footballs.

The wedges are currently half price in Morrisons too, so you get them for 34p or something! If you can't get to Morrison's Tesco have them at £1.

http://www.mccainitsallgood.co.uk/farm-shop.php
  • finbow
    finbow Posts: 119 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 16 March 2011 at 10:30PM
    Options
    When logging in to GreatlittleIdeas.com I was offered lots of different coupons (You just have to sign up to get them).

Not sure if everyone gets the same, what I got included: 20p off Angel Delight, 50p off Ambrosia, 30p off Batchelors Pasta n sauce, 50p off Cadbury Cake Bars plus lots more, the total value was £5.90.

http://www.greatlittleideas.com/
  • chazle
    chazle Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    supersavvyme have a coupon for £1 off Lenor Fabric Condiotioner which is currently on offer in Tesco for £1 so this coupon makes it FREE!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure