Has anyone ordered from lightinthebox?

1101112131416»

Comments

• I wouldn't recommend lightinthebox, my brother bought from them and like so many others he had the worst time getting his money back and the quality wasn't what he expected!
  • AndyF76
    AndyF76 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Do not buy anything from this company, when you contact them to return something. They offer you a 50% refund and to keep the product instead.
    If you dont want this, they string you along for days until you finally find out you have to send the product back to Poland.
    If you decide that you cant be bothered anymore they refuse the 50% refund

This company are shocking!!!!
  • This company awful. I believe they are based in China. I ordered a large size jumper, took weeks and weeks to arrive, kept asking them where it was but they made it difficult.  When it arrived it was a large size for a Chinese person or child not a British person.  Ended up giving to charity shop.  
  • Have purchased a few bits on there but very hit and miss as they are based in China so very similar to AliExpress, Wish etc. Difficult to get a refund out of them when things go wrong!
  • Light in the box...

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EASIER AND LESS STRESSFUL TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!
    AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, CONSTANTLY HAVING TO REPEAT MYSELF IN EMAILS, THEY WILL NOT PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE ON FAULTY INCORRECTLY SIZED GOODS AND REFUSE TO DEAL WITH DISPUTE THROUGH PAYPAL - SHOCKING BUSINESS METHODS - ITEM POSTED IN UK. EXPECT CUSTOMER TO POST BACK TO CHINA - Do not be fooled by the replies this company had added to previous customer comment! Sadly I did not search for reviews before I purchased from them! I have plenty of words I could use to describe this company but that would get my review removed and I want everyone to know that this is a terrible internet company

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback