Contact just-dial

Options

Comments

• boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is anybody there!!?? I've had no response so don't know if their service has been activated or not. Emails just bounce. Useless. Think i'll leave and join Primus.
  • wackyraces
    Options
    Exactly what I did, joined Primus. Good customer service and you get replys! The deal includes anytime of day to any UK mobile 20 minutes for 20 pence.
  • purply
    purply Posts: 391 Forumite
    Options
    hi,
    im having problems with just dial too-received a letterfrom onetel telling me that the service will be disconnected on 5th dec. haven't heard anything from just dial. have tried to email them and all emails have bounced...so i cant even cancel my order-i have assumed that just dial has been activated but i dont know as i cant contact them.

im so angry.
    Respond to every call that excites your spirit.
  • mobilegossip
    Options
    wackyraces wrote:
    Exactly what I did, joined Primus. Good customer service and you get replys! The deal includes anytime of day to any UK mobile 20 minutes for 20 pence.

Are you sure about this mobile offer? I know that JDS did it for E&W only! Can you point us to info on their site please.
  • wackyraces
    Options
    To sign up, I phoned the freephone number and as he was explaining the deal, he mentioned the mobile phone inclusion in the deal. Seems good to me.
  • Heinz
    Heinz Posts: 11,191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    wackyraces wrote:
    To sign up, I phoned the freephone number and as he was explaining the deal, he mentioned the mobile phone inclusion in the deal. Seems good to me.
    'He' mentioned it, did 'he'? That's an easy one to deny then, isn't it?

I can't find anything of the sort on the website either.
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
  • Galstonian
    Galstonian Posts: 1,292 Forumite
    Options
    The number 0870 9961111 answers with a recorded message saying it is the main OneTel number in Chiswick Park, you can leave a message or hold for an operator (no idea how long that might take though).
  • utilitybroker
    Options
    Galstonian wrote:
    The number 0870 9961111 answers with a recorded message saying it is the main OneTel number in Chiswick Park, you can leave a message or hold for an operator (no idea how long that might take though).

Dont spend nearly 8p a minute hanging on at peak rate ,on use the geographical alternative 020 7181 8000. But from my experience this want get you any where fast!
  • wackyraces
    Options
    This is the email I received from Primus:

Thank you for your e-mail

The information you were given was correct. The mobile calls are 20p for
    20 minutes to any mobile at anytime and the rest of the charges
    thereafter are as follows:

Weekend 4.6p 4.6p
    O2 Evening 8.6p 8.6p
    Day 8.7p 8.7p

Weekend 2.3p 2.3p
    Vodafone Evening 2.8p 2.8p
    Day 12.7p 12.7p

Weekend 6.2p 6.2p
    Orange Evening 7.5p 7.5p
    Day 10.1p 10.1p

Weekend 5.6p 5.6p
    T-Mobile Evening 5.7p 5.7p
    Day 11.7p 11.7p

Weekend 7.3p 7.3p
    Three Evening 15.4p 15.4p
    Day 21.4p 21.4p
    Any further queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards

Andrew

Primus Telecommunications Ltd
  • utilitybroker
    Options
    wackyraces wrote:
    The mobile calls are 20p for
    20 minutes to any mobile at anytime

Its a new product not on website yet its called Penny Mobile,and you have to ask to be put on it, its not put on automatically.But its free.

The only problem with it is even for a short mobile call eg 90 seconds your still charged 20p,and it applies 24/7 365. Only good if your Mobile Calls are more then 5 to 6 minutes or more,and longer to Voda at weekends.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure