Cheap Airport Parking: Luton Airport hints, tips and local parking

Options

Comments

• roadoftrinity
    Options
    dovermire wrote: »
    APCOA are currently offering a deal on the parking at Luton airport - book by 14 March for any time this year, using the promo code BARGAIN, and it'll only cost £2.99 a day to park in the SHORT STAY car park!

WWW// londonlutonparking . com

Reply won't allow me to post the link
    :j

I've just used this code, booking two weeks parking in June and it cost £46. Bargain as I was going to pay £80 or so to park offsite.

Many thanks for the code.
  • mhr035
    mhr035 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    dovermire wrote: »
    APCOA are currently offering a deal on the parking at Luton airport - book by 14 March for any time this year, using the promo code BARGAIN, and it'll only cost £2.99 a day to park in the SHORT STAY car park!

WWW// londonlutonparking . com

Reply won't allow me to post the link
    :j

Thanks dovermire
    Just used your code for parking for tomorrow and instead of £49.99, I paid £5. Thanks a million!
  • mackemdave
    mackemdave Posts: 769 Forumite
    Options
    Used the short stay car park last week for 8 days at a cost of £24....normal price I think was £288,so thanks to whoever posted this.

Last year I had a Airparks Leisure Pass which cost £99 but it could be used as many times as you like in the year,this saved me a fortune but they arnt running the system again this year.Lots of negative postings on here about Airparks but Ive got to say Ive never had an issue with them and I used them about a dozen times last year
  • merlie
    merlie Posts: 70 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Damnations ! just missed this bargain of parking on site at the airport ! Would have been very handy as I have a littleun to carry !

Any other bargains to be had ?
  • merlie
    Options
    bump ....

only 4 weeks to go .... otherwise I'll end up in the Parkway Luton Station for like 3am :( , with a littleun ...
  • merlie
    Options
    .... and if I am to get to the airport for a 6.25am flight am i able to get the shuttle bus from the train station to the airport early enough ?

i can't seem to find contact details for the bus company .
  • benjus
    benjus Posts: 5,433 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    merlie wrote: »
    .... and if I am to get to the airport for a 6.25am flight am i able to get the shuttle bus from the train station to the airport early enough ?

i can't seem to find contact details for the bus company .

AFAIK the bus is operated by First Capital Connect, so you should contact them if you're unsure. You can also go on a train booking site like thetrainline.com and put your destination as "Luton Airport (Bus)" to get times.

Also, there's a hotel (Holiday Inn, I think) very close to the terminal with rooms from about £50 per night. Would that be an option?
    Let's settle this like gentlemen: armed with heavy sticks
    On a rotating plate, with spikes like Flash Gordon
    And you're Peter Duncan; I gave you fair warning
  • miken
    miken Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone spot a new code, please advise us as it would be most appreciated.
  • medical
    medical Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pls has anyone got the name of the cheapest car parking company in luton airport for 7 days
    many thanks
    Medical
  • zidanee
    zidanee Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    I've tried buying the ticket for Luton Parkaway station online and RingGo would not allow it - I've got the following error message:

We are sorry but this location's restrictions do not allow your vehicle type. Please choose a different parking zone.

Any suggestion why's that? My can is a normal car and the location I've chosen was a normal Luton Parkaway parking not the taxi one..

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback