New Post Advanced Search

'Home Bargains' Finds - Thread 3.

5.2K replies 1.5M views

Replies

• In Oldham Today Vivo Aquarium Accessories 99p

Space station Theme Pack

Haunted House Theme Pack

Princess Theme Pack

Think you need the Vivo Aquarium to use.

RRP 14.98

http://www.ardentpets.co.uk/aquatic/vivo-aquarium-space-station-theme-pack/prod_438.html
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • Also meant to add before that Oldham still have lots of Batman and Thomas Leapster games in stock at £1.99

Also seen today

Sesame street aqua draw 99p

Heart shaped mirror stick ons (4 or 5 to a sheet) £1.99

Pirate Goodie bag sets (for birthday loot bags) 19p

Simpsons paper cups, plates and napkins 29p each (8 in a pack)

Postman Pat Fairy cake toppers (think 6 in a box) 79p

Warm Strawberry face mask 10p

Kiwi face peel 10p

Thunderbirds and Pirates dressing up sets (Childrens) in a box £3.99

Black 3 Tiered Sloped book case/ display unit £14.99

Cream Roller Blinds (Scalloped Edge/ or Square Eylet edge) Different sizes starting at £3.99 for smallest think the biggest was 7.99

Sugar Puffs £1.39 with 2 for 1 Alton Towers Voucher on the Box (I did not have a good look at these so not sure if offer still valid or not)

Thats all I can remember at the mo, will add more if I think of anything else
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • emujuiceemujuice Forumite
    930 posts
    Myrtle wrote: »
    Hillsborough sheffield had Cube world Series one dual packs (RRP £15) for £4 - great stocking filler. My two have been playing with theirs all afternoon!

Got these in hillsbro too...so cute! I should give them away at christmas...but until then they're mine!

McVities flapjacks at 19p instead of rrp 89p - very yummy! Also got the aquadraws, look good value.
  • Myrtle wrote: »
    Hillsborough sheffield had Cube world Series one dual packs (RRP £15) for £4 - great stocking filler. My two have been playing with theirs all afternoon!

In the Aldridge (near Walsall) store they have the Cube World Series 1 and Series 2 dual packs (all for the same price of £3.99). In the Perry Barr One Stop store they only had the Series 1.

The Perry Barr store also had some Voodooo Rocky Road 300 gram blocks for 99 pence each. The Original Rocky Road contains peanuts and jelly pieces as well as marshmallow and the jelly pieces made it remind me of a cross between nougat and Fry's Turkish Delight.
  • ih8stressih8stress Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    In Doncaster today:

HDMI lead £2.99
    USB 2.0 Card Reader 99p
    Computer Mouse 1.99
    Reeves Window Color Starter Set of glass paints (6) 99p
    16 piece Cutlery Set (glass bubble handles) 2.99
    Pirate Dress-up set 4.99
    Thunderbirds Dress-up Set 3.99

Also spotted, mentioned in earlier posts by people

P C McIntosh figure (mentioned above)
    Aquarium stuff
    Crafty photo frames
    Things to do ........... booklets

Sorry, can't remember anything else
  • sharon59sharon59 Forumite
    1.1K posts
    went to Bridgend store today
    they have series one Game cubes-got one for my nephews birthday-he will love it!
    Also had the mugs and plates in the boxes -got 2 of the mug sets for £2.49-they are lovely-my sister will be happy with the box let alone the mugs!
    Also spotted the craft frames,aquariums ans accessoriies
    kids dressing up clothes-real bargains
    Some toys that are magnetic and can be made into others-£3.99 from about £15 l think.
    Loads of other brilliant value kids toys and games all at stupid prices.
    :j this money saving is such fun:T
  • loads of oil of olay stuff in seaham today, inc foaming facial wash, face scrub moisturisers all abour £1.99
    also loads of the roc moisturisers anti cellulite, foundation etc £3.99

noddy magnetic books 99p
    barbie dancing dress up sets with dress little jacket and slipper shoes £2.99 all in a plastic bag ( different to the ones in the plastic box better quality imo)
    thunderbirds dress up sets as above
  • ChellChell Forumite
    1.7K posts
    ✭✭✭
    loads of oil of olay stuff in seaham today, inc foaming facial wash, face scrub moisturisers all abour £1.99
    also loads of the roc moisturisers anti cellulite, foundation etc £3.99

noddy magnetic books 99p
    barbie dancing dress up sets with dress little jacket and slipper shoes £2.99 all in a plastic bag ( different to the ones in the plastic box better quality imo)
    thunderbirds dress up sets as above

Do you know what size the Barbie sets are? I can't get to HB just now but could get my Mum to collect one if I knew they'd be bog enough for DD.
    Nevermind the dog, beware of the kids!
  • Chell wrote: »
    Do you know what size the Barbie sets are? I can't get to HB just now but could get my Mum to collect one if I knew they'd be bog enough for DD.
    age 4-6 were the ones i saw :rolleyes:
  • springchickenspringchicken Forumite
    619 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    The Rosanna boxed plates and mugs are really lovely , great for a gift. Had some in Liverpool Wavertree road today.
    Also got some really lovely ,quality cat and dog bowls (cant remember price on them but quite expensive) -£1.99 each .
    Got some of the expensive German moisturiser and eye cream (plantana) feels really nice on ,worth a try for 99p each (rrp .£15.99)
    Have just got back from holiday and was amazed at the amount of new stuff in there ,felt like a kid in a toy shop checking out all the new bargs !!:beer:
    Moneysaving? - I cant stop spending because of this site!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support