New Post Advanced Search

'Home Bargains' Finds - Thread 3.

5.2K replies 1.5M views

Replies

• Agent_CAgent_C Forumite
    540 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Lots of bargains today at Sheffield Hillsborough, including the 10p face masks, 15p prebiotic drinks, £7.99 10 CD box sets and Skype headsets.

I also got one of these jumbo universal remotes for £2.99:
    http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/5448084/Jumbo-Universal-Remote-Control/Product.html

Worth it for the comedy value to give to my mother who is always losing hers, but might also be good for older and/or partially sighted people.

They also had the Rosanna tea pot/mixing bowl/sugar bowl etc sets in the lovely boxes - I got these mugs for £2.99:
    http://www.amazon.com/Rosanna-Cotswold-Gift-boxed-Mugs-Set/dp/B000TK8AY4/ref=combo_pack_i_4

They all look like they'd make great wedding presents - only wish I had more storage space as I'd have got more!
  • They seem to have gone a bit beserk with all the lovely stuff they have had in lately icon7.gif

I got some of the Rosanna tea plates,set of four with a fancy shoe on each and in a lovely box...2.49.The others were New York themed set of four mugs and a set of four cups and saucers,light blue flowers.The boxes are lovely

Also got the cube world toy,that is a great bargain,I would hate to pay £19.99 for it

Also quite a selection of Roc moisturisers,anti wrinkle day cream for 3.99,anti stretchmark cream and something else I can't remember.

They seem to be getting all their toys in now.They had a great Barney playset for about 4.99,pirate dressing up set,good quality for 4.99 and Thunderbirds for 3.99.Lots of other new stuff too.

Black and white small telly in the shape of a football for 6.99

Sticky on things for the wall,large ones,red flowers and whitish flowers for 3.99,also footballs and something girlie,might have been butterflies,can't remember that either,there was so much today.lol

Ambipure plug in airfresheners for 2.49..RRP 5.99

Asda Knife block,beech colour RRP 12.99 for 4.99

I was in and out like a flash today and still managed to spend £30,it was like the generation game trying to remember all the new stuff icon10.gif

Oh also wine,Vina Chilcaya Cabernet Savignon/Chardonay special reserve,for £3.99 RRP £14.99.I don't know if this is correct or not
    He who smiles rather than rages is always
    the stronger
  • I saw those sets of crockery too. Ours (s(unthorpe) had two different designs of cups (4 in each pack), and one of plates, for £2.50-2.99 ish a box. Nice looking stuff, if you're that way inclined, plus the boxes are amazing! Gorgeous 'hatbox' type things with nice designs on, the boxes would easily cost the £3 so crockery for free!
    Total start debt £6826 (June 2013)
    Current (20/08/13) £5677 - 16.8% paid off!
    Debt free date: May 2015!

• I bought a pack of the Hornimans assam tea last weekend, it was so nice I went back mid-week & bought another dozen. 29p for ten nylon pyramid bags & the tea isn't cut so fine it looks more like tobacco.

Great stuff, but I still go back to Punjana mmmmm :)
    desrever sthgir lla
  • x_Bunny_xx_Bunny_x Forumite
    1.3K posts
    According to hot uk deals...

"went to home bargains yesterday and they had the full range of these mcfarlan figures on. theres 8 in total, 2 wallace, 2 gromit, lady tottington, hutch, victor quartermaine & pc mackintosh".

f2fe_1.JPG
    _Jen_
  • lovinitlovinit Forumite
    131 posts
    the new homebargains has opened in burslem stoke on trent yersterday:j a good size store with free parking:D
    its the old kwiksave
  • roc illuminating foundation £3.99 rrp £27.99:eek:
    v similar to these ones here but in ivory colour only

also had roc anti wrinkle moisturisers £3.99 rrp £24.99
  • Harbourne B'ham this morning- I got some of the gorg shoe plates as mentioned above- this is the website of the company

http://www.rosannainc.com/

I also got some black and white spotty mugs, boxed, by the same company :)

and some roc anti cellulite stuff for 3.99
  • x_Bunny_x wrote: »
    According to hot uk deals...

"went to home bargains yesterday and they had the full range of these mcfarlan figures on. theres 8 in total, 2 wallace, 2 gromit, lady tottington, hutch, victor quartermaine & pc mackintosh".

f2fe_1.JPG

Same figures seen in Oldham Home Bargins Today.

:beer:
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Where's the Coffee?? Show me the Coffee NOW!!
  • MyrtleMyrtle Forumite
    215 posts
    Hillsborough sheffield had Cube world Series one dual packs (RRP £15) for £4 - great stocking filler. My two have been playing with theirs all afternoon!
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support