Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• TravellingAbuela
    Options
    My DGDs are very impressed with the Phineas and Ferb bowls I got them the other day. It's their favourite TV programme and, miraculously, the bowls seemed to encourage them to eat up all their porridge at breakfast! And that's a first!!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Mrs_Dizzy
    Mrs_Dizzy Posts: 217 Forumite
    Options
    maddol1 wrote: »
    Just to say hello to a fellow Aylesbury shopper lol :)
    Ooohh glad I'm not the only one in Aylesbury:j
  • shelley_crow
    shelley_crow Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    Options
    My DGDs are very impressed with the Phineas and Ferb bowls I got them the other day. It's their favourite TV programme and, miraculously, the bowls seemed to encourage them to eat up all their porridge at breakfast! And that's a first!!

I got a couple too, another branch had the P&F mugs as well, i use them all the time ;)
  • FannyAdams_2
    Options
    I got two Alexander McCall Smith books (packaged together so £1) Friends, Lovers, Chocolate and The Double Comfort Safari Club from The No:1 Ladies Detective Agency Series.
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Good evening bargain hunters :) We've got 12 packs of Doritos in the Canterbury store (bbd 25/02/12) selling fast, also 10m rolls of pink birthday gift wrap with writing on and 500g boxes of Uncle Ben's wholegrain rice xx
  • blushingbride_3
    Options
    I got a good cake cover/ carrier in Norwich, similar to Lakeland ones. I've already seen them being sold on eBay!
    :money:
  • a_sav
    a_sav Posts: 1,658 Forumite
    Options
    maddol1 wrote: »
    Hi there, I was just wandering whether you have tried the polish yet, was it any good?

Not bad at all, got the gold version to try will certainly buy more colours
    Crackled better than Barry M :T
  • bloody_hev
    Options
    a_sav wrote: »
    Not bad at all, got the gold version to try will certainly buy more colours
    Crackled better than Barry M :T

Ive got gold and black theyre amazing but my tip is to do a clear top coat as the black certainly is matte and starts to look a little grey.
  • empressemma
    Options
    Saw this a few weeks ago, but its only just appeared in my local Poundland ~ Lincoln lower end of the high street
    Finish Dishwasher Tablets 'Classic' 15 pack.
  • cheekyweegit
    cheekyweegit Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Saw this a few weeks ago, but its only just appeared in my local Poundland ~ Lincoln lower end of the high street
    Finish Dishwasher Tablets 'Classic' 15 pack.

Oh they had these in the Dundee Store too on Sunday.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback