Great ‘cheap when you get there holiday destinations’ hunt

1234568»

Comments

• laszzy
    laszzy Posts: 1 Newbie
    You can try worldlets.co.uk and they seems to be alright. Cheaper rice to advertise.
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    beckyboop wrote: »
    Myself and a load of workmates went to Benidorm in june. We set ourselves a task of how cheaply we could have a good night out. We started in our apt with some cheap plonk. Then we headed down to the square which houses all the niteclubs. They all offer you a free drink to entice you in. We would go in, drink their free cocktail or shot and move on to the next club. Once we were done (and drunk) we bought a few of our own and it cost us 4 euro 90 cents for the night!!!
    Benidorm beach is lovely but they charge you 4 euros for a lounger and the same for a umbrella. So just buy a good lilo and also a brolly (about 8 euro and surprisingly light to carry) you send up saving a small fortune.

Also if your self catering make sure you dont pack many clothes but stash away food especially stuff that can be pricey over there like tea, coffee. Even bananas can go in your hand luggage!!! Always have a look around at the cafes and pubs, theres some cracking cheap places in Benidorm as there is so many of them they are in constant competition with eachother. Beware the pubs with live entertainment as you will pay much more for your drinks.

I hope this helps someone.
    This is my first post lol!!!

I'm sure the people of Spain were very grateful for your custom!

The people who run those nightclubs depend on them for their jobs, and taking the welcome drinks with no intention of staying there and spending money if the place is good is, to my mind, just like theft.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure