Starting to Save! - Newbie.

Options

Comments

• Cinny91
    Cinny91 Posts: 6,022 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Having another one of those mondays! I started off well but it's all just gone downhill. I'm really quite sleepy and keeping talking myself through things to keep my mind from wandering*hmph* Been doing the weekly miles for about 1 hour now, keep on doing other things when i need to get this done.:rolleyes:
  • NickiM
    NickiM Posts: 712 Forumite
    Options
    Aw, hope the Monday gets better for you :) Weekly miles sounds very boring!

I have been quite productive today, just about to pop to the post office.
  • Cinny91
    Options
    I'm just about to do the office post, might offer to walk it to the post office just so I can do something different for a change! Looking forward to going to my grandparents for a glass of coke and a kitkat after work. I love that they still treat me like a 7 year old!
  • Cinny91
    Options
    Home Time! I'm off to get my kitkat and cola.

Another NSD too! :T not a chance of spending any tonight, I'm going straight home after my grandparents. Bath, tea then watching the newly bought (not by me!) sex and the city movie. I stood my ground over not buying it as I did buy a couple of the series and my sister claimed them because she 'needed to complete her collection' plus she's watches them way more than me and I've easily watched each episode 5 times. :eek: i'm sure if I totted up all the 30mins on a calculator I've wasted a big part of my life right there.
  • Baybee1984
    Options
    Well done on the NSD!!! And enjoy SATC Movie!! I saw it today while shopping and had to stop myself buying it!! :)
    \\ Debt Free April 2008 //
    \\ Single Mummy to 1 boy - 4 years & 5 months old //
    \\ Last weeks spend: £139.39 - 2 NSDs //
  • ZoeGirl_3
    Options
    Oww, I wanna watch that movie too, lol, girly online DVD night anyone lol :p

I am on a stictly no DVD budget at moment though :eek:
    "Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without!!"
    Nov NSD: ?/30 Nov Make 10 Day ?/300
    Get Rid Of Debt: ?/2000 !! :mad:
  • Cinny91
    Options
    You should break the budget and buy it! It'll save you money in the long run, i think they're doing all promo offers and it's dirt cheap, but it's meant to be going up next week.

I think it's going to become a classic in our house! (saying that, bring it on 3 is a classic in our house because of the sha-bo-yas) Watched it last night and it was as good as the first time, watching all the extras tonight. Trying for another nsd too!
  • NickiM
    Options
    Morning. Hope everyone is well. I don't think I'll have a NSD today. I need to buy some ringbinders and my Dad wants me to buy a laptop bag.

*wonders how much is in her Terramundi*
  • Cinny91
    Options
    Terramundis are so pretty! I wouldn't want to smash it when it was full though.

Not meaning to be nosey (okay i am quite nosey) what is it you're doing at uni?

Have fun supply shopping!
  • NickiM
    Options
    No, I know. My terramundi has £1s upwards in it, including some notes. Apparently it can hold £400 worth of pound coins I think, so hopefully I can save more than that. It is nowhere near full though.

I do history at university :)

Do you ever have days when you beat yourself up over nothing?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure