Retirement Fund £10850.02/£250000 - 4.34%
    House Fund £2679.13/£50000 - 5.36%
    Travel Fund £199.49/£2500 - 7.98%
  • tapladytaplady Forumite
    7.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    mumzyof2 wrote: »
    I have spent £3.15 today in netto on dinner stuff for me, my 2 kids, my friend and her DD.

Can i ask? I have put a tesco order in and total came to £86.00, I put a ecoupon in for £9 off a £80 spend..so that took it down to £78. But i have loads of BOGOF's and half price items..so when these do come off its going to bring it to about £50...will they still let me have the £9 off ecoupon?

yes you can still use the coupon I think. I have done this and its how much you spend before the offers are taken into account. I hope I am right about this but I'm sure its happened to me. Hope it works out ok!;)
    Do what you love :happyhear
  • susan946susan946 Forumite
    474 posts
    Hi all
    And is it just me or does anyone else hanker after a pull along trolley?Is there a certain age you must be to have one?:confused: I am 35!

I saw something on television a few months ago about these trolleys. The suggestion was that they were becoming a fashion statement. Certainly there are a few quite funky designs around. Have I got one? No, but I'm not within walking distance of any shop so unfortunately have to take the car, but would certainly be tempted if we were closer - a trolley would be much cheaper than the cost of the petrol and it would help toward the ten thousand steps we are all supposed to aim for each day!!!
  • busy_mum_4busy_mum_4 Forumite
    110 posts
    Good Morning all,

I was just wondering if you can freeze the weetabix cake, thought I might make another few, slice wrap and freeze, they may last a bit longer,
    as my one I cooked yesterday is nearly all gone:mad:
    :hello: JULY G/C £50 WEEK

WEEK 1 = £69.50 :eek:

WEEK 2 = £60.83:eek:
    Week 3 :mad: £72.05 :mad:
  • morning all,

weathers looking a bit dreary today but i have plenty to keep me busy, have to go babysit this morning, my friend is wedding drerss shopping :D and then i think i'm going to try making mrsM's tortilla's this evening. need to see if they are as easy as everyone says before my friends come round for dinner next week!

have a good one

ioiwe x
    Nonny mouse and Proud!!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience
    !!
    Debtfightingdivaextraordinaire!!!!
    Amor et metus. Lac? Sugar? Quisque massa vel duo? (stolen from a lovely forumite!)

• annelouise_2annelouise_2 Forumite
    360 posts
    Morning All,

Have had an early morning call from the "Sleepover Club" this morning collecting planks of wood,bricks and rocks to make a den!!!!!!!!!

So have emptied and rejigged freeze and also this weeks meal plan to use up the majority of the odds n sods so I can bake cakes and buy meat for hols.

Kids had choc croissants and hot chocolate for beakfast,MRSM's twists,hummus,salad and oddments for lunch,dd9 going to friends for her sleepover so dd8 and ds4 will have leftover spag bol,jelly and fruit and popcorn watching DR Who!!!!!!!

Have a shopping list of 5 items I'm toying with *not going*sending kids*going later about 8pm????

Have the onion marmalade I made very successfully last night in 3 jars in fridge,I used brandy instead of white wine and it tastes really nice for pate,cheese,rarebit,sausages,pork pies the list is endless and I am a condiments queen.

annelouise
    Be who you are and say what you think because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind....Dr Seuss
  • gunsandbanjosgunsandbanjos Forumite
    12.2K posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    Hoping for another NSD today, really enjoying not spending money for a change:D Although i'll definately have to cave and go on sunday, before there is a mutiny! Nearly sorted my meal plan for the week, just need to finish writing my list, need a fair bit of householdy stuff this week, but i've been buying Mr T's value stuff and must say i'm pretty impressed! Dishwasher tabs are fab, cling film etc also really good. Havent downshifted fabric cond though, just using alot less. Right need to go tidy my hovel and write my list before i go to work.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
  • andanandan Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Hi all on here. I would like to join your grocery challenge if thats ok. I am looking to spend £120 for the month. Thats for three adults but i only do the cooking half to three quarters of the time as my partner does the cooking the rest of the time and uses his money. I got a big shop yesterday from Tesco's for £83, which should last me a large chunk of the month.
    :j Live on £4500, £2531/£4500:T 101 in 1001 (52/101):j:beer::j

• mandy_moo_1mandy_moo_1 Forumite
    1.2K posts
    welcome to all the newbies :wave: you'll find loads of help and advice on here, but be warned....its very addictive!!

just enjoying a cuppa and an iced bun at the mo :D i've done all the hwork, and walked the dogs. not planning on going anywhere near any shops today, so for once i'm gonna put me feet up and do a bit of x-stitch as DD18 and DS15 both slept out at friends last night, so i've got the house to myself ( well apart from the dogs of course!!)

hope everyone has a good and thrifty day today xx

• KAAT_LADYKAAT_LADY Forumite
    4.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    morning all

weather is horrid

just got the cats in as they do not like rain have the BM on to make some proper bread as the 50p loaf from MrA's was horrible it was made so cheaply as was obvious to the texture and taste

DH is just getting upout of bed so will have go now to make his tea

see you soon
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25