Appen Butler-Hill

Options

Comments

• Maktina
    Maktina Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    If they reduce the hours to zero how will we know?

Post a message on Kayako that you're having login issues. If it's widespread enough they'll reduce the required hours for today.
  • Maktina
    Maktina Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    Yes I agree, in theory they are useful for increasing RPH, however, when like yesterday I completed 4hrs 15 minutes of work, and only 2.5 tracked due to crashes in the sets of 30, it does nothing to increase my RPH, and leaves me at risk of doing 1.75 hours of unpaid work. As such, if they can't get them to work, I do believe they should be removed, if this means lowering the RPH, they still need to do it.

These are all valid points that I'd like to raise myself, but whenever I bring these types of questions up Appen just say 'it's up to the client' which isn't much help.
    271906 Posts: 225 Forumite
    Options
    Back on but......

1st set of 30? You guessed it. 10 minutes in and it freezes.

:mad::mad:
  • Boycieboy
    Options
    Hi. Is it normal for the report to have no information listed? Thanks - not sure if it is just me!
  • Cassiopeia01
    Options
    Boycieboy wrote: »
    Hi. Is it normal for the report to have no information listed? Thanks - not sure if it is just me!

Same here Boycieboy. I worked for over 2 hours earlier today but the report doesn't show I've done anything :(
  • NineAngels
    Options
    Same here Boycieboy. I worked for over 2 hours earlier today but the report doesn't show I've done anything :(

Same here, and 2 hours down for yesterday :(
  • Boycieboy
    Options
    Wow! Will need to keep a close eye on the time I put in then. Thanks for your reply. Hopefully this will update it self soooooooon!
  • Catwoman1975
    Options
    Boycieboy wrote: »

Completely blank for me and no it isnt normal!
  • Boycieboy
    Options
    Thanks Catwoman. Thought maybe it was something that just updates later. Think I will put a ticket in.
  • Cassiopeia01
    Options
    I've just logged in again and it's up to date now :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback