Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    EJ
    0 WOW
    Glasses Direct - Amazing prices, from 15 pounds
    • 17th Sep 04, 5:29 PM
    0 WOW
    Glasses Direct - Amazing prices, from 15 pounds 17th Sep 04 at 5:29 PM
    Official MoneySavingExpert.com insert

There's a full list of the latest offers and deals on the Cheap Glasses page, which is updated regularly.

Back to the original post...

------------------------

Hi

I love this site so finally registered and making my first (hopefully of many!) post.

Glasses Direct has been in the news recently so there could already be a post about it (searched through to check but sorry if its already been done!)

Basically Glasses Direct can afford to do their glasses so cheaply as they don't have to fork out for expensive premises and staff etc so they can have lower overheads therefore lower prices (yippee!).

I've had a look and they have some nice designs - inc rimless ones (35 pounds inc frames + lens + case + delivery + guarantee).... they're the most expensive ones on there i think!

Take a look for yourself:

http://www.glassesdirect.co.uk

Hope this helps some people!

Cheers,

EJ
    Last edited by Former MSE Michael; 08-03-2013 at 1:20 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,302Posts Today

6,836Users online

Martin's Twitter