Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    kelly_2009
    parking ticket from excel parking services limited
    • 25th Nov 09, 10:23 PM
    parking ticket from excel parking services limited 25th Nov 09 at 10:23 PM
    Hi
    Today I received a parking ticket off a company called excel parking services limited.
    I was parked in a retail park in Stockport Manchester for approx 20minutes whilst i ran into a shop. It was the first time I had been to the retail park and I did not relaise that there was a pay and display system in place in the car park. There were No sign to tell you this when you drove into the car park and no visable signs around the area I was parked in. I only relaised it was a pay and display car park when I came out of the shop and seen the ticket on my car .I looked around to see where the signs and machines where to tell you this, and there was only 2 small signs high up and a post telling you and one machine that was on the otherside of the car park . The writing on the signs was that small that you could only read it if you where stood underneath it.
    The penalty charge that they have applied is 60 if you pay before 14 days then 100 if you don't.
    I know that I am in fault for parking there without a ticket but I thought that they had to clearly sign the car park telling you that it is a pay and display. :confused:
    Any adivse or information welcome please
    Many Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,022Posts Today

8,727Users online

Martin's Twitter