Comments

• Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 16 June 2017 at 12:40AM
    Options
    Today's menu:

Breakfast:bacon,eggs,baked beans,tomato,onion

Lunch; 2 eggs mashed with mayonnaise (1.5 syns),1yoghurt (free)

Snack: nectarine

Tea: Sainsbury lamb shank (3 syns),mashed potato (1/2 syn for marg,milk from allowance),swede,beetroot,tomatoes

Snack: chocolate rice cakes (3.5 syns)

Snack: 2 Hifi bars (HEB)

Snack: caramel rice cake (2.5 syns)

HEA:skimmed milk in cups of tea

Water:1600ml

30 minutes brisk walking
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning, I would like to report a 1lb loss. Sorry I can't do red and bold. Please don't miss it Shala x

Nice and steady.
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Not sure I want dognuts! :rotfl:

:eek: Went back and checked and :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: hadnt realised I posted that . Sat here laughing now :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:

well done wizkid on your loss :T:T:T

Well done on all the other losers :T
  • candyapple_2
    candyapple_2 Posts: 600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Candyapple - glad you've got your mojo back. How much did you lose - you didn't say!

3.5lbs :D I'm not on the challenge so didn't want to confuse our shala. Most likely once I join the challenge there'll be no losses like that!
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Not sure I want dognuts! :rotfl:

:eek: :p

I love doughnut peaches, found some in Tesco yesterday I've not seen them anywhere for ages. I seem to have gone off bananas lately, there was a time where I couldn't bear not to have any in my fruit bowl, its been weeks now since I ate one. Weird how tastes can change!
  • Ruthy1604
    Ruthy1604 Posts: 543 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all.

Over the moon with a 2lb loss last night. I'm really surprised as my head has not been in it this week. I'm still running 3 times a week and making good choices, and its obviously helped.

Need to get my focus back though

Ruthy
    10lb to lose & keep off in 20204.5lb/10lb:rotfl:
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry for the leave of absence lol, I'm back now. Happy belated birthday Kathyrn. Hope you are well.

Been a crazy busy couple of weeks and been off plan. Only got back on yesterday.

Back to group on Monday night to rejoin and back to the gym tomorrow.

I got a new job (finally) so I've been busy doing interviews, handing in my notice and dealing with the backlash from that lol.

Off to work for a charity that supports disabled people into work so I'm looking forward to a nice change and greater job satisfaction.

Just have to get through my 5 weeks notice period first!
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done the losers - but I'm not one of you!
    +1lb please Shala

Have to admit that I'm annoyed with that, at top end of target despite thinking that I'd been on plan for the past couple of weeks - I didn't even have any birthday cake yesterday!!!! :p

Anyway, onwards and downwards, an SP week is calling I think as it's 2 weeks to starting my new job (and I don't want to look like a sausage in a suit!) and a month to a big family wedding...

Have a lovely weekend everyone
  • candyapple_2
    candyapple_2 Posts: 600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    wizkid1 wrote: »
    Good morning, I would like to report a 1lb loss. Sorry I can't do red and bold. Please don't miss it Shala x

Nice and steady.

Well done wiz :T thought I'd help you out there ;) well done ruthy too :T

Happy birthday kathryn hope you're having a good day :beer:

Well done lantanna on the new job :T

So I'm thinking of going to group after 2 years-ish of being on SW. I'm hugely scared and nervous about it but I need to come out of my comfort zone and stop being a scaredy cat about silly stuff like new situations & new people. Although just typing this out is making me nervous so lord help me :rotfl:

I do need to get out of the house and start talking to people in the real world though (don't get much of that at the moment). And I'm hoping that having the extra pressure of having to justify any gains will make me try harder because aside from this week's loss it's not really happening at the moment. So I haven't a clue what to expect! I'm assuming I'll have a new member talk which I don't mind, always good to get a refresh of things. But do I need to take anything with me apart from my purse?
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Afternoon all....hope it's sunny where you are!

I'm away this weekend in the caravan so weighed today & my loss was 1/2 lb

Surprisingly I wasn't disappointed - I know last week the scales was flickering between a 2 & 2.5lb last week so as far as I'm concerned it's a 3lb loss over the 2 weeks

We're in a slightly remote area of west Wales so have brought food with us - though an ice cream or two may get eaten!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure