MySurvey.com (MyTNS)

Options

Comments

• londondulwich
    Options
    My Survey is owned by two companies Esomar - based in the Netherlands and TNS (Taylor Nelson Sofres), offices all over including the Netherlands.

TNS performed very badly at the start of this year http://www.digitallook.com/companyresearch/10325/Taylor_Nelson_Sofres/company_research.html

I don't know about Esomar.

My points have been on hold since the 10th, I'm going to give them another 10 days and then phone the London based office. TNS customer services: 0208 967 1699
  • echo
    echo Posts: 1,728 Forumite
    Options
    must admit the new site is !!!!!! and i dont like the new look of the pts.can't get into my acct today cos i dunno the password and even though i've 'sent' for it 4 times it still hasnt come.last week i emailed them cos it said i had redeemed 350 pts the day before-i think not.anyway i asked them what was going on and as of today i've heard nowt.just rung that fone number and it was a voicemail box so didnt bother leaving a message
  • RoxyK
    RoxyK Posts: 2,245 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, I actually did get a reply from them! The jist of it was there are technical teething troubles which they're working on and should be sorted soon. From then on they don't expect delays like this in awarding points. Have to admit, didn't think there was anything wrong in how the site was before.
    16 x Sanyo HIT 240w panels, 3.84kWp, south facing, 30 degree slope in the SW, 4.4 Eltek HE-t inverter installed 27/03/12 :D
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    RoxyK wrote: »
    Wow, I actually did get a reply from them! The jist of it was there are technical teething troubles which they're working on and should be sorted soon. From then on they don't expect delays like this in awarding points. Have to admit, didn't think there was anything wrong in how the site was before.

I had a similar reply today
  • bertyboo
    bertyboo Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    just got this email:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Points from all completed surveys do take some time to be uploaded. There are many surveys taking place at the same time and the process for awarding and uploading the points is quite a long procedure. We have to wait until a project is closed before we can upload the points and then transfer them to Nectar. Sometimes, a project can last a week and sometimes a couple of months.

We are also currently experiencing a backlog of points that are still to be added from the last few months. This was due to a huge increase in the number of surveys and panelists this year and the system having to be updated to accommodate this.

We understand that this is one issue that people find frustrating. We can assure you that all points earned by panelists are eventually uploaded and that none will be omitted.

We appreciate your patience.
    £2008 in 2008 member no' 44
    £500 - easyjet holiday vouchers
    £16.99 - the holiday dvd
    £6.99 - mini herb garden
    £16.00 - 2 tickets to caravan show, manchester
    £??? - blue iguana
    £14.99 - jimmy hendrix hd dvd
    £12.99 - learn to talk dvd
    wins 2007, started comps aug 2007
    rexel stapler
    2 x revo cubes
    bingo wins
    £164.34
    :j
  • welf_man
    welf_man Posts: 564 Forumite
    Options
    Hmm - good that they're answering but it doesn't seem to cover my situation! Hopefully I'll get a response from them too.

Hope everyone gets their points.

Mel.
    Though no-one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.

(Laurie Taylor, THE no. 1864)
  • welf_man
    Options
    Well, the points have shown up in Nectar this morning - so that's a full week they've taken. I haven't had a response to my email, but I guess they could have acted on it so it seems to be worth contacting them.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Mel.
    Though no-one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending.

• vixens_mum
    Options
    I was lucky then, as I did a survey yesterday dinnertime, and the points had been converted by 11pm.
  • welf_man
    Options
    What, you did the survey, the points went straight on to your MySurvey account and into your Nectar account the same day? Wow!!!

Maybe it was just teething problems then.

Mel.

• bertyboo
    bertyboo Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    My points now on my nectar card.
    £2008 in 2008 member no' 44
    £500 - easyjet holiday vouchers
    £16.99 - the holiday dvd
    £6.99 - mini herb garden
    £16.00 - 2 tickets to caravan show, manchester
    £??? - blue iguana
    £14.99 - jimmy hendrix hd dvd