The Happiness Fund.

Options

Comments

• 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Hello missus!!!!!!

I woke up early to knock up some work! lovely picture of doggie. Hope you are recovered from your travels? Think of the summer and the fun we will have. 3Dogs is fab at designing rooms. She has shifted furniture and made my upstairs look v spacious. Plus she is rather marvellous at everything and a fab friend (actually more family than friend). :beer:

Weather not warm yet but it should pick up in a bit hopefully. :D

3Dogs must just point out that she did not actually MOVE any furniture - not with her back lol. No, 3Dogs did what she is best at and supervised after making subtle suggestions ;)

930821-james-bond.gif
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello he is sooo cute. Thank you for making me smile.

I have not spent a lot of money this week, hooray. I have drunk water instead of diet coke, good for skin and bank balance.
    Pay day in one week. Hurrah. Cannot wait. :j
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • savingwannabe
    edited 25 April 2015 at 6:44PM
    Options
    Things to look forward to :
    Payday on Friday
    Two bank holidays next month
    Garden is starting to bloom
    It is nearly summer :j

Lots of work to do for now. Also I will try to list some make up on fleabay to make some money for the kitchen fund. Two months till the summer hols. HOoooray.:D Just listed about 5 nice new lipsticks and some MAC eyeshadows. Let's hope I make some money.

Everyone at work goes on really glamorous holidays. I shan't. I might not even be able to go to Newcastle with the boys as I have spent my holiday money in London over Easter.

I don't know what will happen with the kitchen as we are waiting to hear about redundancies. There will be several rounds. People have started to hear in the last week. I will hear either in July or in September.

It is raining quite badly now.
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    We'll get away somewhere in the holidays SW, don't you worry. It's a shame you can't come to Newcastle with me and the boys next month :( I'm off to bed now - early for me lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwUUjxEQwMgWD0DQQAn0Pzd9h6fcLk_fJ6XG_7_CNROybMCl2I
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • savingwannabe
    edited 28 April 2015 at 9:06PM
    Options
    Good night 3dogs, it is a bit late, missus you should be in bed. Some lovely news, it appears that my wages have gone up by a few quid. £27 to be precise this month due to a tax change. I have also been busy counting my overtime and work has appeared to have short changed me by quite a few hours so I am writing a letter querying this. This overtime if it is paid will sort out my insurance in the summer hols and also be paid into the kitchen fund.

Quite a few people watching MAC lipsticks, no one is watching my Aerin or YSL or Estee Lauder. Hopefully I will make some money on Saturday.

Waiting for Payday some time tomorrow I think. V busy at work. :eek:
  • savingwannabe
    edited 1 May 2015 at 8:21PM
    Options
    Hurrah it's payday today. I have put extra rise due to tax straight into my credit card to pay it off. From now on I will save the extra. I am going to be really good and really stick to £120 spending money and not withdraw anything else for the month.

I managed to claim 7 of my 8 overtime hours with some chasing. It turns out that one was paid already but under a different piece of work by mistake.

It is so nice it is the weekend. Plenty of work to do but will see friends at the same time and relax.

I am waiting for fleabay auction to end tomorrow and hopefully I will make some money. I will reduce the price of anything that hasn't to ensure future sales. I will certainly make sure anything I earn will go in the kitchen fund.

3 day weekend about to happen. Yay.
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    It's Bank Hoiday Monday evening, I have had a chilled weekend. Friends have visited and I did lots of work.

Two of my lipsticks sold but one person hasn't paid yet but I have earned £9.00 from the exercise! Every little bit helps! :j

Other than on food I have barely spent anything so far. Well done Me. I really am proud of myself. I have popped onto fleabay and ask myself do I neeeeeeeed it or do I just want it? Blimey. Times have changed.
  • Upsidedown_Bear
    Upsidedown_Bear Posts: 18,264 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well done you :T

tumblr_mh5k8u9ndu1r2aobgo1_500.gif
  • savingwannabe
    edited 5 May 2015 at 5:51PM
    Options
    What will Mr Bond do when he realises I made £19.05 on lipsticks? The mind boggles.
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    Well it's the weekend. I have lots of work to do so I wont be going out. I am waiting for my fleabay items to sell. I do hope some do this weekend to cheer me up.

The election results have come in. I have survived plenty of years under Tory PM's, I am sure I can manage another few. I am v surprised that I am being rather pragmatic about it now I was pretty upset last night. That's the beauty of a democracy I suppose. Hopefully we shall benefit as a nation.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure