Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

Options

Comments

• dazzaofdagenham
    dazzaofdagenham Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    d123 wrote: »
    So are you saying you have no animosity or dislike for Vodafone?

Also, do you maintain that the WRT people have not, and do not, help people?

I have a dislike for the customer care on Vodafone...whose web chat people will tell you that the problem is high priority and that I will be called back within 48 hrs by

1. Billing escalation team
    2. Team leader who has authority to solve these issues
    3. Manager who will solve straight away
    4. Billing team manager.

Of course these people either don't exist or be been fobbed off.

Why do Vodafone allow these webchat people to tell these fibs ? Waiting for a call that isn't going to arrive is so frustrating !!

Yet they continue to allow or take no notice of what webchat people are doing.

I've had minimal interaction with WRT ( have tried many a time )

When I had contact with the team representing nick Jeffrey that were superb....listened to problem I was having, took notes and rectified what had happened.

Now why can't the webchat people do that ? Why fob me off and tell me fibs, therefore aggravating me and spreading the word of how bad Vodafone are ( or were ).

Perhaps I'm small fry in the great Vodafone world and my money doesn't matter to them, but in this day and age there is no need for this treatment .
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,627 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have a dislike for the customer care on Vodafone...whose web chat people will tell you that the problem is high priority and that I will be called back within 48 hrs by

1. Billing escalation team
    2. Team leader who has authority to solve these issues
    3. Manager who will solve straight away
    4. Billing team manager.

Of course these people either don't exist or be been fobbed off.

Why do Vodafone allow these webchat people to tell these fibs ? Waiting for a call that isn't going to arrive is so frustrating !!

Yet they continue to allow or take no notice of what webchat people are doing.

I've had minimal interaction with WRT ( have tried many a time )

When I had contact with the team representing nick Jeffrey that were superb....listened to problem I was having, took notes and rectified what had happened.

Now why can't the webchat people do that ? Why fob me off and tell me fibs, therefore aggravating me and spreading the word of how bad Vodafone are ( or were ).

Perhaps I'm small fry in the great Vodafone world and my money doesn't matter to them, but in this day and age there is no need for this treatment .

And yet almost everyone else with a valid complaint is helped by the WRT people in reasonable time scales.

You wonder why (out of all the people with valid issues) it's only you that had all those issues...

Strange, isn't it?
    ====
  • dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    And yet almost everyone else with a valid complaint is helped by the WRT people in reasonable time scales.

You wonder why (out of all the people with valid issues) it's only you that had all those issues...

Strange, isn't it?

Say what you mean and don't beat about the bush
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,627 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Say what you mean and don't beat about the bush

I've told you before, either your complaint wasn't reasonable or you made a mess of explaining it when dealing with the WRT.

Your animosity and anger also makes your account of the events now a little questionable as well, just my opinion...
    ====
  • dazzaofdagenham
    Options
    I've told you before, either your complaint wasn't reasonable or you made a mess of explaining it when dealing with the WRT.

Your animosity and anger also makes your account of the events now a little questionable as well, just my opinion...

Well I value your opinion.

All points of my complaint are valid and documented.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    catscradle wrote: »
    Hi Lee

I have filled out the WRT135 form and reference is 16328832. Please can you help? Help to alleviate this incredibly stressful situation is much appreciated.
    Thank you.

Hi catscradle,

I've found your email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • catscradle_2
    Options
    Thank you Lee. I look forward to hearing from you.
    PAYDBX 2017 - £6 / £6500
    £2 Savers Club 2017: £98/ £300
    :T
  • oharafr
    oharafr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    I have an ongoing complaint (ref 1-618247814322). Despite a huge number of interactions and promises of call backs we seems to be going in circles. Last contact was Friday 23rd June with a promise of a call back within 5 days.
    Can somebody please assist? I cannot seem to get anywhere.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi oharafr,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't called back as arranged.

However, I can confirm that we've got your latest email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Vodafone Social Media
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Nodron
    Options
    Hi,
    I have just submitted a query linked to ref no: #16460496
    thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts