PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Are you getting enough?

Options

Comments

• greenbee
    greenbee Posts: 16,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Stir-fry is a great way to get a variety of veg into a single meal soworried . Something I need to think about myself today... I'm starting with tomatoes on toast as I'm out of avocado. Must go and buy more on Monday. I need fennel too, as roasted fennel and peppers are delicious with lentils.
  • burtha
    burtha Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Rubbish day yesterday, Banana for breakfast , then crisps and a tomato sandwich at about 4 ....
    Today not much better , a couple of spoonfuls of mixed cabbage,,carrot and onion inside a chunk of french stick ...
    Must try harder ...
    £223/ £250 GC
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    burtha wrote: »
    Rubbish day yesterday, Banana for breakfast , then crisps and a tomato sandwich at about 4 ....
    Sounds like my kind of diet!

3:1 today, will up to 3:2 if I can manage another peach but I am not confident this is gonna happen :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • greenbee
    Options
    Tomatoes on toast (1), fruit smoothie (2), carrot & lentil soup (4), sweetcorn (5), aubergine curry with spinach (7).
  • burtha
    burtha Posts: 903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Day got worse lol , finished of with a few slices of a thin based takeaway vegatarian pizza ....
    So maybe 0 fruit , 2 or 3 veg
    Back on track tomorrow
    £223/ £250 GC
  • splishsplash
    splishsplash Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 5 September 2016 at 5:57AM
    Options
    Yesterday was ok - not quite a fast day but a pretty low cal day. For dinner I had leftover crispy chilli beef with huge amounts of carrots and broccoli. I had no lunch but did have an orange and banana at various points throughout the day.

Today will be a long and hungry day as I had to get up at 3.30am so I will make yellow split pea soup and have it throughout the day.

ETA: yesterday was 2:2. Hmm, not so great after all.
    I'm an adult and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I wish someone would take this power from me.
    -Mike Primavera
  • greenbee
    Options
    2 plums with breakfast (1); sweet potato, butter beans, onion and courgette with tomato salad for lunch (5)
  • Florence_J
    Florence_J Posts: 1,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yesterday had grapes, celery, cucumber, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn and onions. Today will be Banana, Apple, Mushy Peas, Sweetcorn and five bean chilli.
    Debt Free Stage 1 - Completed 27/08/2020
    Debt Free Stage 2 - Completed 50/181 Payments
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It's been a 3:2 day for me today - just had a late lunch that covered it all. Having a proper meal makes a real difference, the only reason I resorted to it was because there was nothing else much in the fridge and I didn't fancy salad.

The only way is up :dance:
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • splishsplash
    Options
    I never got round to making soup but didn't have time to eat much until this evening.
    I had sort of salad for lunch - tomatoes, onion and cucumber with vinaigrette. Dinner was grilled chicken with satay sauce, rice and lots of steamed carrots and broccoli followed by raspberries, banana and chocolate mousse (coconut milk, dates, cocoa).

Totals for today: 4:2.
    I'm an adult and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I wish someone would take this power from me.
    -Mike Primavera
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport