IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN from excel help needed

Options

Comments

• Whyshouldi
    Whyshouldi Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    Just a thought before posting, should there be some kind of reference on the letter for my case?
    :beer:
  • da_rule
    da_rule Posts: 3,618 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It would be an idea to out the PCN number in the letter, probably towards the top. That way they know what the matter is referring to and they will actually be able to cancel the PCN.
  • Whyshouldi
    Options
    Got the land owners details from land registry, only £3.

THE WAKEFIELD SHIRT COMPANY LIMITED (Co. Regn. No. 361629) of P.O. Box 1 Thornes Wharf Lane, Wakefield WF1 5RQ.

Land South Side Of George Street
    Wakefield

Just in case anybody else needs it :)
  • da_rule
    edited 30 May 2014 at 11:12AM
    Options
    Directors: RJ Donner and R John Donner
    Email: marketing@wsg.co.uk
    Telephone: 01924 375651
  • Whyshouldi
    Options
    Copy and pasted direct from land registry website. One of them is wrong but who knows which one !!!!
  • da_rule
    Options
    The company number on their website is wrong (checked with Companies House) - naughty naughty.
  • Whyshouldi
    Options
    It's understandable as the company who manages their land are not the straightest aswell.... Ha ha ha!!!!
  • Whyshouldi
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Well it's probably the Indian Restaurant who have the contract with Excel then?! Ask them. Your letter is stronger if addressed to the landowner or client who have contracted with Excel. Please don't delay sending the letter this week - if you cannot find out, just change it to lose the reference to 'Centre manager' but leave in the fact that you intend to add the landowner into the claim if you counter sue (you could find out from the Land Registry or Council later on if need be). DO NOT delay sending the letter to Excel and Rossendales as the next thing they are lining you up for is a small claim like you've read about (I hope) in Mr Greenwood's case. You want to get your letter in BEFORE they do that so don't give them any time, do not dither.

Posted to all three parties as of 1130 with proof of postage, let's wait and see now what happens :D
  • Whyshouldi
    Options
    Just a quick note to keep you informed of proceedings.
    Received a letter from Rossendales this morning giving me another 7 days to pay, dated Monday 2nd (probably the same day they received my letter) I'm guessing I should ignore this and wait for a reply from my letter?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Ignore it anyway - and don't hold your breath waiting for a reply.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure