Las Vegas guide and MSE thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Misty_Blue
    Misty_Blue Posts: 876 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    31 days for us! :j
    Egg Loan - [strike]£4921.84[/strike] £0!! :j Barclaycard - £3866.47 Legal + Trade - [strike]£2700.96[/strike] £0!! :j Triton - [strike]£1730.89[/strike] £0!! :j Next - [STRIKE]£776.15[/STRIKE] £126.88 Littlewoods - [strike]£217.16[/strike] £0!! :j Housemate - [strike]£1300[/strike] £0!! :j Capital One - [STRIKE]£1652.51[/STRIKE] £1,081.58 Vanquis - [strike]£2337.75[/strike] £375.58
    A Payment A Day - £379.02 to Egg.
  • Winter_Jasmine
    Winter_Jasmine Posts: 893 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 6 July 2017 at 11:38PM
    Options
    Yep, it's the MGM one. Sorry I should've specified :)

If you get it, check the T&C as when I had it they stated you needed to print the reward confirmation. I've never needed to do this with any other reward
    "Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now"

MFW: Mortgage Cleared!!! 14 1/2 years early :D
  • mickthetrick
    mickthetrick Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    you can also get the monorail passes. their bogof and dont count as one of your free rewards. handy to use if you want to go down to the sls and hotels at the other end of the strip. you can get on at the mgm monorail station.
  • kroberts
    kroberts Posts: 260 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yey so we have taken the plunge and booked our flights, no turning back now. This will be our 5th trip to Las Vegas together but the first with our children (I think we are mad but OH really wants to go). We leave in 2 weeks :)
  • Misty_Blue
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    kroberts wrote: »
    Yey so we have taken the plunge and booked our flights, no turning back now. This will be our 5th trip to Las Vegas together but the first with our children (I think we are mad but OH really wants to go). We leave in 2 weeks :)

I'm afraid the thread requires more details. :D Where are you staying, what are you planning to do, etc.?
    Egg Loan - [strike]£4921.84[/strike] £0!! :j Barclaycard - £3866.47 Legal + Trade - [strike]£2700.96[/strike] £0!! :j Triton - [strike]£1730.89[/strike] £0!! :j Next - [STRIKE]£776.15[/STRIKE] £126.88 Littlewoods - [strike]£217.16[/strike] £0!! :j Housemate - [strike]£1300[/strike] £0!! :j Capital One - [STRIKE]£1652.51[/STRIKE] £1,081.58 Vanquis - [strike]£2337.75[/strike] £375.58
  • kroberts
    Options
    Misty_Blue wrote: »
    I'm afraid the thread requires more details. :D Where are you staying, what are you planning to do, etc.?

Haha sorry.

We are flying into Vegas 21st July and staying at Golden Gate for a couple of nights (never stayed downtown before), then moving to Vdara for the 2 night comp from myvegas. Then a night at mirage.
    We are then going to drive to LA for a few days and spend some time at Disneyland, Hollywood, maybe Santa Monica.
    We drive back to Vegas 30th for a few more days at monte carlo.

Out of these we have only stayed at vdara before and usually only do the one for the whole stay so am hoping all turns out well.
  • Misty_Blue
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    kroberts wrote: »
    Haha sorry.
    We are flying into Vegas 21st July and staying at Golden Gate for a couple of nights (never stayed downtown before), then moving to Vdara for the 2 night comp from myvegas. Then a night at mirage.
    We are then going to drive to LA for a few days and spend some time at Disneyland, Hollywood, maybe Santa Monica.
    We drive back to Vegas 30th for a few more days at monte carlo.

Out of these we have only stayed at vdara before and usually only do the one for the whole stay so am hoping all turns out well.

Sounds great! We are about to try the Vdara for the first time, in August. We have 7 nights there. We've only ever stayed at the Cosmo so looking forward to trying somewhere new.
  • kroberts
    Options
    Misty_Blue wrote: »
    Sounds great! We are about to try the Vdara for the first time, in August. We have 7 nights there. We've only ever stayed at the Cosmo so looking forward to trying somewhere new.

I love Vdara but was trying to save some money this time around otherwise I would be there for all our Las Vegas stay again.

I cannot wait now it's booked although a little nervous with the little ones
  • gracie10
    gracie10 Posts: 549 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone had any experience flying with Thomas cook from stansted to Vegas? I didn't select seats at the time of booking and it won't seem to let me now? I thought I would be able to select them for free at online check in but seems they randomly allocate?
  • Lovetotravel
    Lovetotravel Posts: 386 Forumite
    Options
    So I'm off on my tenth Vegas trip in exactly a week! Is it just me or are the hotel deals getting less impressive as the years go by?

I used to book a refundable offer and get something super cheap the week before.

Also, has anyone stayed at the Linq?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport