PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4

Options

Comments

• roamin_in_the_gloamin
    Options
    Shaz - your mojo is obviously off on a holiday with mine..........I am really struggling to get into the swing of things again. The sweatshop is still a disaster area, machines sitting idle - material all over the place and STUFF that doesn't belong but I can't be bothered to go and sort out! Decided its a knitting machine day today and see if that will get me back at it. I am still doing that wavey blanket - about half way through - also having a shot at a crochet cradle in tape not yarn - its an experiment so it might end up in the back of the fire.
    Cuddles for all those little babies - because I know they really need them.
    Pippa - fingers firmly crossed (I can make the KM work that way) for the appointment today, a minor blip me thinks.
    Camper back from Garage by 9 am, car back to garage for 9.30 - pick up tonight by 5.30.........shopping delayed yet again but I am aiming for tomorrow afternoon - ha ha don't all hold your breath tho'
    ISOM - DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THE FELLAS AT WORK - like you say if they wouldn't go out with you before, they can jolly well do without taking out the BABE!
    KINSEY- I really hope you get some proper news about your brother - uncertainty is soul destroying.
    CHALKY - you and buster just have a lovely walk to blow away the cobwebs while the men in your life get on with the job of remodelling !
    F1 - are you intending doing any work today? or is it another play away day?
    PSSO - you don't have to clean the whole house up - you are allowed to sit and do crochet and yarn........time off for good behaviour is due to you!
    Yes DH is away for a couple of weeks - he said its a rugby match in Rome (England/Italy) but instead of flying or train or walking - he is taking the pampervan.........ooooo - he is also meeting up with his sister and her beau for the match, so I feel a JAMMIE WEEK OR TWO COMING UP - Providing I get my act in gear I could really enjoy it!
    Mioliere - I hope you are managing to stay positive back here in France - Easter will be here in no time at all so you had better get a wiggle on and get some things made for the grandchildren
    I know I have missed lots of you - its certainly not intentional, I have a pea brain and the cell has left the building without notice - if it pops up in your area send it back after a dust down and shake up please. Right off to hit the knitting machine - trying MITRED SQUARES..........new to me and will need to pay attention. Back in a bit, Love and cuddles to you all
    The Hooligan Wooligan – age 9¾
    Charity Knitting 2015-
    2xSIBOL butterflies -86x squares
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    i think my knitting mojo is on a winter break with several others

pippa hope todays appt goes well thinking of you and sending good wishes to you and yours

everyone gets a hug because we all deserve one

had a lazy day yesterday it was DH birthday so he took the day off work, we went for a lovely long walk round bradgate park watching the deer, then in the afternoon treated ourselves to a subway for dinner then went cinema to see iron lady, in the evening roundd up all the kids their partners and a few friends and went for a meal not very MSE but it was a lovely day and he deserved it.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • toottifrootti
    Options
    f1 i also love your posts and if anyone is chatting too much its me!!! I am approx 15 years older than you so its not easy!!!!
    have never had a proper partner and would love a soulmate - somehow I dont think this is the one - he is very interested in the physical side...............;):rotfl: not that I am not but I need more than that especially given my health - I need a friend who will be supportive -so, much as this has been fun I doubt it will get past the first date if we even manage that!:rotfl:

no text last night so will see what today brings.

ISOM work relationships are difficult and you are right in what you say too - their loss definately:D

kinsey hope they get some news and results sorted out soon - keep your chin up - there is always hope (((hugs)))

pippa thinking about and hoping your appt goes ok (((hugs)))

shaz hope the meds are starting to work and your mojo comes out of hiding (((hugs)))

jean sounds like you are a very talented lady - i think we need daily check-ins from you while you are on your own - and no disasters please:D

MrsMP sounds like a lovely day - belated wishes for your DH - what news of the babies?

what a lovely day it is here - sunny but cold so going to get my jobs done and then go out for a trundle in my wheelchair to the PO and asda

will need to get stuck into some woolly stuff for next week - none of this romance malarky putting me off:rotfl:

hope you all have a great day

love and hugs to anyone I have not mentioned
    toots xx
    Peace will be mine
    could do better - must try harder
    Live each day as if its your last
    DFW Nerd #1000 Proud to be dealing with my debts

• mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    havent had a recent update but am ringing my mum this afternoon so will check out new news then, last i heard lola has now outgrown all my knitting and is a healthy 6lb+ lily i didnt get a weight for but shes still stable an now past her due date so has been moved onto baby area of childrens ward instead of prem unit
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Kinsey
    Kinsey Posts: 887 Forumite
    Options
    Sounding nice and positive for babies mrs-mp, have you had any cuddles yet? Nice day you had yesterday, happy belated birthday to DH.
  • chalky_75
    chalky_75 Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    Options
    Oh my goodness -- missed one day and just popped in and look what has happened --so much to catch up on and far TOO exciting to skim read so will be back later for a proper catch up!!
    Lunch for the workers is called for --
    Latest picture --- Upstairs completely cleared!! Just the outside 4 walls lest standing and now its started downstairs!!

011.jpg
    Try and do a good deed every day.
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    Options
    Flipping heck chalky they dont hang about to they!! Cant say theyve dallied can you eh! Give em a hug from me though...tis tough work!
    Mrs M what great news!! Hope that she will be home soon too :)
    Toots just enjoy the chase and see where it goes! I havent say I loathe it and often just run away in fright and am rubbish at noticing when someone notices me plus the people I have I didnt want to pursue! Maybe one day Ill find a mutual one!! Keep us posted, as you can tell we like a bit of romance!!
    Roaming I envy a pj week...have some pj time for me please :) Mum is away for a few days so I will get some me time which is nice occasionally isnt it!
    Socky hang in there...maybe mojo's have gone on a holiday of their own? My one definately packed up and went off in a huff!
    Training day today where I met someone who had a gastric band and loved it! Mine is more extreme but the right one for me :) Am excited but somewhat impatient as they wont do anything until sleep study done and that's not until 27th Feb. Ill pop with excitement by then!! Mum is doing the inspirational tank top as I got it wrong again and cant be arsed with extra grrrr at the moment so am continuing with blanket!
    Hugs those that need them!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• Pippa.S
    Pippa.S Posts: 2,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    evening all
    What a marathon it has been today...

We arrived at the QE in good time self checked in sat in waiting area as screen directed and waited for ages, we asked a nurse but she just said to wait, which was a bit odd as usually OH's name has appeared on the screen after 10-15 mins and has directed us to the appropriate waiting area by the consultants clinic, by this time his appointment had come and gone...so we went to the reception and were told...the clinic has been cancelled :mad: ... the queue was getting longer and longer with others who had been waiting... why on earth didn't they put a notice up at least then we would all have known what was going on...anyway upshot was receptionist rang the consultant's secretary... who wasn't there...then she rang our doctors surgery to arrange meds...they were closed...so we were taken through to see OH's MacMillan nurse who was understandably busy, she came and had a word on her way home but she couldn't help really so said to go see our own doctor... :wall:

Every other time everything has gone like clockwork but today well...

Sorry for the rant :o
    I have read through but brain cell gone AWOL

Off for Dinner now then night a in front of the TV planned with some woolly stuff for me but I reckon OH will have a snooze he certainly needs one :)

TTFN
    Anne
    x
  • roamin_in_the_gloamin
    Options
    Oh Anne - how very frustrating..........obviously "patients" are not in the information loop........what a total fiasco! I do hope that your own Doctor can be far more accommodating today.
    I will pop in later but I really do need to fit in a grocery shop OR WE WILL BE ON THE GRASS & NETTLE SOUP! Loves and cuddles to you all - go on you know you want them!
    x
    The Hooligan Wooligan – age 9¾
    Charity Knitting 2015-
    2xSIBOL butterflies -86x squares
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    oh Annie thats so unfair surely they could have realised that if you send appts out then cancel a clinic you ring the patients and inform them
    hugs to you both
    SPC~12 ot 124

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure