Options
14567810»

Comments

• So_Sad_Angel
    So_Sad_Angel Posts: 7,363 Forumite
    Options
    Dizzymum wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

As you remember my DRO application was submitted to the OR on friday, I still havent heard from the OR. But out of curiosity i searched my name on the insolvency register, and ....

:j yes there i am, DRO has been granted :j

i expect i will recieve the offical letter any day now, but was so weird to just see my name there, i'm so glad i looked or i would still would be worrying myself silly, Thank you everyone for all your support. QUOTE]

:T:T Thats great news Dizzymum... .. being able to look forward & see your life ahead rather than all the constant worry is a great feeling. Please let us know what the letter says when it arrives.

Angiexx
  • dalip
    dalip Posts: 7,045 Forumite
    Options
    well done dizzy..so pleased for you:D.
    Free impartial debt advice available from: National Debtline - Tel: 0808 808 4000 | The Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) - Tel: 0800 138 1111 | Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau
    Laugh at yourself and others laugh with you.Laugh at others and you laugh alone. BSC No 107:D
  • Dizzymum_3
    Dizzymum_3 Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning

I recieved my offical letter this morning :j

:j :j :j :j

I have been sleeping these last couple of nights, first time in years.

Need to go and read my letter again lol then i will let you all know what is says.

x
  • jamesb1239
    jamesb1239 Posts: 648 Forumite
    Options
    Dizzymum wrote: »
    Good morning

I recieved my offical letter this morning :j

:j :j :j :j

I have been sleeping these last couple of nights, first time in years.

Need to go and read my letter again lol then i will let you all know what is says.

x

I know that feeling!!!! Any others on here with confirmed DRO's? I cant beleive how quick it all was, 72 hours after debt apointment and im insolvent... scary :) admittedly i had waited a month for that appointment
  • So_Sad_Angel
    So_Sad_Angel Posts: 7,363 Forumite
    Options
    jamesb1239 wrote: »
    I know that feeling!!!! Any others on here with confirmed DRO's? I cant beleive how quick it all was, 72 hours after debt apointment and im insolvent... scary :) admittedly i had waited a month for that appointment

Gosh that is quick !! but I guess being new procedures there won`t be that many going through just yet.

Well done though & thanks for sharing....this thread will be so helpful to others looking to take that route.

Angiexx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport