EE Sim only and £95 amazon voucher

Options
kemp596
kemp596 Posts: 37 Forumite
Looking at getting the EE sim only that MSE have got a code for that gives the £95 amazon voucher, how long will it take to receive the voucher will it be the full 3 months are have people received vouchers before the 3 months? thanks

Comments

• cklass
    cklass Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    I believe this deal only became available in the last week so it's unlikely anyone will be able to comment on how quickly EE will email vouchers. Since they say it will be 'within three months of activation', it could be at any point after the 14 day cancellation period has passed. There's an email address provided in the event you don't receive the voucher within the set timeframe, which has happened to some people in the past with offers like this one.
  • wongawonga
    wongawonga Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    " How do I get the £95 Amazon voucher? Use the link and code above and the voucher will be automatically emailed to you within 3mths of activation (if you cancel during the 14-day grace period you won't get the voucher).

How to ensure you get the voucher
    EE says there won't be any issues tracking this deal, but to be doubly certain we suggest you turn off ad and cookie blockers when you order.

As the voucher is sent by email, sometimes it can get caught in spam filters. Please check your spam folder regularly in case it's diverted there.

If after three months you still haven't received your voucher, please email voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com with as much information as possible - ie your full name, address, mobile number, sign up date - to ensure you get a quick response."
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Make sure you take a screen shot of your order clearly displaying the voucher included, at least then they can't wriggle out of it.
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just wanted to highlight initial issues with this deal and hope that I am an isolated case.

I ordered via the link and the £95 voucher clearly showed on my order email. However, 2 sims arrived within 3 days. By the time the 2nd sim had arrived, I had already begun the porting the process - that's another story as took 48 hours and still having issues with it now.

When I called regarding the 2nd sim that wasn't needed, it took me ages to explain to EE what the issue was. I have now received a bill for 2 sims. I am hoping that eventually they will cancel the second sim but that this won't mean hat I don't get the voucher.

I have tried emailing/calling but I think that I am confusing EE more which doesn't appear to be hard to do. I am hoping that maybe an EE rep will be on here to advise
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I signed up to this deal and my first bill shows I have only been given 1GB data per month, not 2GB as advertised by MoneySavingExpert.

I would advise everyone else to check their first bill carefully!
  • debjay
    debjay Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well that's the one thing they have got right. I have got 2GB but on both accounts which is one more than I actually ordered. I have no confidence at all that I will get my Amazon voucher without a fight - goes off to diarise it now!
  • cklass
    cklass Posts: 216 Forumite
    Options
    I don't think there is an EE rep on MSE. All EE needs to do is cancel the second sim, so if they're making things difficult, register a complaint - they should be taking responsibility for sorting their mistake.

I don't think you'll have any problems receiving your Amazon voucher. If you don't receive it within the three months, email MSE and they should sort it out.
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Call 0800 079 0103
  • Silk
    Silk Posts: 4,836 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    cklass wrote: »
    I don't think there is an EE rep on MSE. All EE needs to do is cancel the second sim, so if they're making things difficult, register a complaint - they should be taking responsibility for sorting their mistake.

I don't think you'll have any problems receiving your Amazon voucher. If you don't receive it within the three months, email MSE and they should sort it out.
    There is and there isn't :rotfl:

If you look at http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/member.php?do=getinfo&u=2310265

There is !

However when you look at the posts it seems to be someone working for Affiliatewindows

Although in this instance that would be a good thing for the OP because the Amazon voucher is done through Affiliatewindows
    It's not just about the money
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport