Sun, Sand, Sea & Slimming - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Forgot to say, today i have on a pair 3/4 shorts that are 2 sizes smaller, last year couldnt get past my knees :D

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
    Thanks but whats NSV?:o

We could guess??

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    Options
    Bubbs it stands for non-scale victory - well done!

So I had a great day at the races yesterday but may have consumed a few too many bottles of prosecco! 2 meals out and then sangria and cocktails last night. In order to try and get back on track I have attempted an SP day today.

B: 2 x satsuma and some honey roast ham
    L: 2 x sw garlic and herb 1/4 pounders, 1 x kingsmill wholemeal sandwich thin (HeB) 30g cheddar (HeA), butternut squash chips and mushrooms. Used a squirt of passata instead of ketchup.
    D: Chicken in blackbean sauce sw meal with rainbow vegetable cous cous from tesco (made with carrot, cauliflower and beetroot) and because it was looking speed heavy, I added some chopped up bacon to the cous cous.

In a moment I'm going to get a bowl of strawberries, 2 x hifi bars (2nd HeB) and a toffee cream meringue (5.5 syns).

Does that sound like it works as an SP day?
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    :T:T:T:T:T:T:T

We could guess??

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    No need t now we know:D
    MissTeach wrote: »
    Bubbs it stands for non-scale victory - well done!

So I had a great day at the races yesterday but may have consumed a few too many bottles of prosecco! 2 meals out and then sangria and cocktails last night. In order to try and get back on track I have attempted an SP day today.

B: 2 x satsuma and some honey roast ham
    L: 2 x sw garlic and herb 1/4 pounders, 1 x kingsmill wholemeal sandwich thin (HeB) 30g cheddar (HeA), butternut squash chips and mushrooms. Used a squirt of passata instead of ketchup.
    D: Chicken in blackbean sauce sw meal with rainbow vegetable cous cous from tesco (made with carrot, cauliflower and beetroot) and because it was looking speed heavy, I added some chopped up bacon to the cous cous.

In a moment I'm going to get a bowl of strawberries, 2 x hifi bars (2nd HeB) and a toffee cream meringue (5.5 syns).

Does that sound like it works as an SP day?

Thankyou:T
    Sounds like you had a good day:T
    I dont know what a SP day is, sorry x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    No need t now we know:D

Thankyou:T
    Sounds like you had a good day:T
    I dont know what a SP day is, sorry x

Can we guess what SP is?
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can we guess what SP is?

SP is shorthand for EESP (Extra Easy Speed Protein) the fast track version of Extra Easy when you have 50:50 Speed and Protein and no carbs or other free food.

It's a good day missteach but AFAIK the couscous is free carbs so you'll have to syn the extra HEB. :(
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, maman, I probably won’t join in for a couple of weeks. We have to of our DGCs staying this week while parents are in Poland for a wedding, so lots of outings with a lot of unplanned food. On Sunday we should be away for the day (9.00 – 22.00) on the Waverley and can only carry so much picnic food. Then, next Wednesday 19th, we head off to France for 10 days (a week on a river cruise and 3 days in Nice). We get back on 29th, so I should be ready to get stuck back in by August. In the meantime, I’m sticking to SW principles most of the time, but it really is a treading water situation; my mojo isn’t quite lost, it’s just out of reach!

You’re doing really well, TG.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    My menu for Monday will be...On the straight and narrow I hope!!!

Breakfast.Bran flakes A/B strawberries raspberries blackberries, blueberries.

Lunch.. boiled eggs salad beetroot light salad cream.2 syns Clementine , cherries

Dinner.. bacon, hotpot mixed veg. Apple.
    Extra.ff yoghurt. 2 crispbread /butter 5 syns
    7 syns
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    SP is shorthand for EESP (Extra Easy Speed Protein) the fast track version of Extra Easy when you have 50:50 Speed and Protein and no carbs or other free food.

It's a good day missteach but AFAIK the couscous is free carbs so you'll have to syn the extra HEB. :(

The couscous isn't 'real' couscous, it's made to look like it but out of veg. I think all the veg is speed isn't it?
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 10 July 2017 at 7:13PM
    Options
    Morning all
    Sitting waiting for blood test, so thought I'd do my menu
    Hexa milk
    Hexb 2 small slices wholemeal bread

Breakfast speed crust less quiche, melon

Lunch speed salad with chicken and ham, satsuma

Tea salad , Hexb bread, possibly fish not quite decided
    Drinks NAS squash , water and tea
    Edit had steak with salad onions mushrooms and egg nom nom :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Managed really well this weekend with all the temptation but still feeling the need to get properly back on plan before tomorrows weigh in.

Today's plan:
    Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - egg salad
    Dinner - chicken stir fry
    Snacks - strawberries, cherries, cereal bars and Aldi quavers

HA - milk
    HB - cereal bars
    Syns - salad dressing (0.5), Quavers (3)

Body magic target - 7000 steps and 15 active minutes
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family