bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    shipr!!!95 wrote: »
    Just back from weigh in.
    I've lost 2 lbs

:j:j:j:j:j:j I'm now just 1 1/2 lbs from target.:j:j:j:j:j

:T:T:T well done, no pressure for next week then:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all,

Just a quick update regarding the woman of the year competition - my consultant finally whatsapped me last night to say that we hadn't been selected.

Good job I didn't decorate the board ready!

Hubby reckons I should start to take more of a back seat with it, as I do help out on the social team. I don't want to stop going altogether though, as we all know what happens then!

What do you all think? How often should you weigh in when you get to target? I am still weighing in once a week.

Have a good day everyone x
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Abbafan - I'm also at target and am part of the social team. I still go to group every week and weigh most weeks but if I find I'm getting a bit obsessive about the numbers on the scales then I'll leave it 2 or 3 weeks before weighing again.

As a target member you can choose how often you weigh. There's no compulsion to weigh every week but nothing to stop you still going to group. A lot of target members at my group weigh fortnightly but still attend weekly so they still get the Image Therapy and help if they need it.

As you're probably aware I'm off on holiday for 3 months next week so won't be weighing at all then but will still be considered a target member and have access to the website as my consultant just puts me down as "notified absence" so I don't lose the access.

Have a word with your consultant to see if she will be as accommodating.

Denise

PS There is a new thread now. Kathrynha has posted the link in her post a couple of days ago on this thread.
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Here is the last chart of this challenge

SW04092017.jpg

Well Done Bubbs and Daeyldthing on SOTW

And well done to Tweets, Saver-upper, Moneysaverme, Daeyldthing and Beanielou on reaching your targets
    Zebras rock
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport