Anyone heard of Kitchen Arts

Options

Comments

• dazzatate
    Options
    I've been done also. Gutted. £108.00. I'm usually really good at spotting iffy looking websites. Have filed a report on actionfraud.police.uk

Placed order with them on 4th March, got seemingly legit replies etc. The lack of a phone number should have set the alarm bells ringing really.
  • Alinadley
    Options
    I too have been scammed. So annoyed, i have learnt a lesson and it wont happen again!! Wish i had seen this forum as i only ordered the toaster on 10th march and it appears that they have been doing this for a while! Unfortunatly i paid by online banking so i will not get my money back. I have a Crime Ref. No. & this has been forwarded to Bob.
  • scoots321
    Options
    I'm another idiot who didn't listen to her gut feeling when I thought "oh thats odd - who still uses bank transfers?? usually it's paypal!!" Lost £72.99. Have reported to the action fraud thingy
  • dazzatate
    Options
    The website has now disappeared, I have sent two emails to both sales@kitchenarts and bankpay@kitchenarts, both have bounced back.

Have spoken to my bank (NatWest), they're not interested, cheers lads. Don't know if it's worth trying to contact HSBC?
  • VMP_2
    VMP_2 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    I have also reported this company. Website gone now, i saved ALL the emails they sent including one asking me to pay and giving the account number and sort code.

so annoyed!!! Surely they will be caught??? :mad:

HSBC Bank: Account 91778552, Sort Code 40-02-03

DO NOT PAY INTO THIS ACCOUNT

Feel such a mug :(
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • VMP_2
    VMP_2 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    I have a phone number for them.... but just get answer machine.... left a message.... worth a try

+44 2032861218
  • kerfya59
    kerfya59 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone have the link to new location of this thread as it has I think been moved?
  • kerfya59
    kerfya59 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    kerfya59 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the link to new location of this thread as it has I think been moved?

Or am I already looking at it in its new location.... Sorry, newbie
  • Frodo11
    Options
    I've got scammed too I ordered a coffee machine and emailed them first and Yvonne kindly replied and was very helpful. I completed the order online but had to pay by bank transfer!! Stupidly I did so have no comeback. This company was a third party seller through amazon so I assumed they were ok. Amazon have advised there is nothing they can do and also my bank! Money went to an hsbc account that's all they can tell me! Such a scam and seems there is nothing I can do. Have reported to action fraud and have crime number just can't believe I fell for this I'm just now concerned they have my details but the bank advised that it will be ok and they cannot access my account! Sad thing is there emails were very professional and website! Have mailed today and get undeliverable and the website no longer works!! Such a scam..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure