Options

Comments

• skye_blue
    skye_blue Posts: 301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi guys

Happy new year to you all, you ok helen

Ive just rounded up my spare cash, didn't bother with the sales due to the awful weather and feeling rubbish. has everyone had the cold virus that just wont go away or just returns after a couple of days. im so fed up of it and now ive got to go back to work tomorrow!! its going to be a long week i think

ive bagged up my 20p's, added the money from my wage and have £210 to add (£400 total) now

im not paying extra on my mortgage this year, its only saving me a few pennies each month so im putting it all in my emergency fund with the intention to reassess at the end of the year

take care
  • 166million
    166million Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    added £60 so £315 total now
    :)
    **Debt Free as of 15:55 on Friday 23rd March 2012**And I am staying that way
    377 166million Sealed Pot Challenge 2018 :staradmin No. 90: Emergency fund £637
    My debt free diary http://http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3630099
  • abundant1972
    abundant1972 Posts: 1,663 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Happy 2018 everyone!

I hope everyone is good and off to a flying start... My payments have dropped a lot but only until I can secure some extra work :)

Amount added = £25
    3-6 Month EF = £2025/£4500

As soon as I can I will ramp this back up and get filling that EF!!!

Have a great month everyone :D
    DFD = August 2027 @ £250/month
    Follow your heart & be true to yourself always
    My life is full of abundance and prosperity
    NST Feb: Food & Spends = £216.51 / £290.00 NSD = 1 /15
    Be kind - Eat well - Exercise - Be mindful
  • DreamerHelen
    DreamerHelen Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hey Everyone :)

Happy New Year to Everyone!! I had a quiet one but a good one as well....I have some thoughts about some of the things that I want to change over the next 12 months...This Year is significant for me because it's my 40th in a couple of Weeks and I want to make some changes around that....I have some very exciting things planned for this month and for the rest of this Year...

So feeling positive today.... :)

Here's to the Updates... xXx :)

Dobbibill - I've Updated the First Page...You're doing AMAZING!! Keep going....I hope you have a really good start to the New Year... xXx :)

A Random Man - Welcome Welcome Welcome!! It's lovely to have you here as our Newest Member...Like Dobbibill said, this is a scenic Journey and can take as long or as short as you like...I've Added you to the First Page....Do let us know how you're getting on.... xXx :)

datlex - I've Updated the First Page....You're doing INCREDIBLE!! Keep going hun xXx :)

x_raphael_xx - I've Updated the First Page...You're doing WONDERFULLY!! You've made a start and I know you can do this...keep going.... xXx :)

skye blue - I've Updated the First Page...You're doing AWESOME!! I know you can do this...You're doing so great!! I'm doing okay...how are you doing? xXx :)

166million - I've Updated the First Page...You're doing REALLY GREAT!! Keep going.... xXx :)

abundant1972 - I've Updated the First Page...You're doing INCREDIBLE...keep going and keep on moving forwards xXx :)
  • 166million
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi Helen! Happy New Year

+£3.84 for me please
    £318.84 in total
    My debt free diary http://http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3630099
  • LittleMissDetermined
    Options
    Hey! Happy New Year Helen :T

I’ve added another £250 to my fund today, this takes me to £4900 in total

Again, some may be used over the coming months but for now it’s safe in my savings!

LMD x
    Life gets in the way...PADding is addictive...Saving's better than spending...
    2024 1p challenge #11 | Cash envelope challenge #01 | SPC #017
    Sealed pot 2024 £2551.68 | EF £1000/£1000 | Sabbatical £970/£3000 | Holiday spends £540 | General Saver £2422.48
  • Littlebigmoose
    Options
    Hello can i join please. In desperate need of an emergency fund. My goal is £1000. Currently I have zero :(
    #7... 3 - 6 month Emergency Fund Challenge (part 2)
    #25... 2024 Cash Envelope (or online) Saving Challenge

• 166million
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hello can i join please. In desperate need of an emergency fund. My goal is £1000. Currently I have zero :(
    Yes littlebigmoose you are welcome to join us.
    Helen will allocate you to the list, but you can start saving now and report back on your progress!

:money::money:
  • SamSam17
    SamSam17 Posts: 92 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy new year all!

#89 I’ve now got £2034.05/£5000

This is mainly because I’ve paused on my debt repayments as I’m looking to move jobs and would like to have my emergency fully funded or close enough.
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Hi everyone just thought i'd give a quick update currently i have not put any money into the fund however i do plan to do so at the end of the month so if it seems like i update very sporadically it is because of the above reason, i do plan to move approximately £300 at the end of the month but i will give an update then

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family