$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Yes you should really export at the same time every day to get a true reflection of what is going on. Then wait till you have three weeks data to see who is working and who isnt.

Not sure if there is a link in the first post on this thread to get a referrals manager start up guide? Definitely worth doing.

I try to export at about 11 at night and then do my recycling but it can be a pain as I am so tired that I leave recycling till next day.

I can talk you through the process of exporting. It sounds long winded but once you start doing it regularly , you do it without even having to think.

If I can do it , anyone can. :rotfl: Im not techno at all.

Beginning to look like the mare and gromit show this isnt it? :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • GromitFan
    GromitFan Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yeah - Seems to be our own personal thread these days :rotfl:

Wonder where the others are. Hope they've not just given up on it and we are the only ones left.

Right - I'm definitely going to download the handy referrals manager again and try to remember to export every day. Will have a think about what time is best to export.
    And will give you a shout if I get stuck with anything, but useful to know that I really need to be doing it for about 3 weeks to bother with the data. Thanks. :)
  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    GromitFan wrote: »
    Yeah - Seems to be our own personal thread these days :rotfl:
    Wonder where the others are. Hope they've not just given up on it and we are the only ones left.

I'm still here!!!:wave:

Don't go anywhere! I struggle to stay on top of posting regularly these days (2 toddlers at home, a labrador and a Manbear to deal with!), but I'm definitely still here, reading and plodding along too :o

Currently on Golden with about 259 RRs. Its slow going though without all the extra adds and the low click numbers. I haven't used the Handy Manager either, but I guess I should start giving it a go.

My most recent progression is to stop using the auto payment for RRs. I figure if I let the money add up, I can pay the most needy ones first and gain extra to rent more quickly. It was great having it switched on for the first year while I pottered about and got used to the site, but at this stage, using it and making a saving of only 15% on extending, as opposed to the 30% I can save by doing it manually for 240 days, made no sense anymore. It seems to be working much better and I'm gaining ground more quickly on the extending now. Just did my last few until the end of March, when I hope there will be another discounted period that I can make use of. In the mean time, hopefully I can get another 40 or so RRs.

On another note, I've just trialled another method to gain coins! WOOP!! Theres a new offer in OFFER TORO called VIDEO LAB. You let it run videos on the screen (must keep it as the top browser and open for it to work or it will tick over but not count the videos shown) and every 15 videos you get 13 coins. Apparently its unlimited and can run 24/7 - with occasional and possible down times according to the offer blurb. Maybe check it out if you're not using the computers and are around just to keep an eye on it?? I've only done it once, but seemed to go ok.:D
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Heyyyyyyyyyyy welcome back Surfchik!! Nice to see you and hear you are still progressing!

You do really well doing online stuff with two youngsters to contend with. Not sure if I could have done it when mine were little. Both grown up now though so I can spend a lot more time on here.

Probably too much time to be honest!!

Luckily I found that vid thing on coins earlier today and it has done 40 rounds!! Well impressed and hope it lasts a while.

Was it you that did an offer thing last year and got either lots of points or coins? Its maybe something to look into to boost the coffers for me.

Mind you.......I have enough points to see me through golden till Oct 2019 :D

Im hoping by then I should be able to start making some withdrawals. :cool:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • GromitFan
    edited 3 March 2017 at 2:14PM
    Options
    So there are 3 of us. :D
    Hi Surfchik :wave:

Yeah, not easy with toddlers to occupy your time. That's the age when they are into everything and you need eyes in the back of your head. My daughter is 11 years, so theoretically things are a bit easier - mainly just the driving her to various clubs.

Thanks for the info on the videolab offer thing. Have managed to do 7 lots of it already:)
    Let's hope it stays there for a while (and we don't run it dry too soon).
    I remember last year there used to be quite a few videos you could click on points offers. Guess that really helped me boost my points, but don't see them any more.
    At least I don't need to worry about Golden until August 2018, so hopefully there will be a way to get loads of point again before then.

Handy Referrals Manager - Well, following KM's advice, I did download yesterday and then forgot about exporting my RR data until about 11:10pm :doh:
    Anyway, I did export my RR data, and then spent a little while figuring out how I got it into the Handy Referrals Manager, but thankfully got there in the end. :j
    Now just need to hope that I remember to export every night around 11:10pm....
    And then I guess from KM says, wait until I've around 3 weeks of exported RR data before I bother trying to figure anything out with the Handy Referrals Manager.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done Gromit!! If you are on the pc anyway......could you set up a reminder to do it till it becomes a habit?

Well done for getting it up and running! :D
  • GromitFan
    Options
    Hi KM.
    Normally I have the volume turned off on the pc, so maybe wouldn't notice a reminder there. But the idea is good, so will see if I can set one up on my mobile (usually sitting somewhere that I'd hear it).

And I'll probably be back picking your brains in a few weeks to find out how I actually start to understand the RR data that I've collected with the Handy Refferals Manager. :)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Just an update on the skrill payment for clixsense.

It finally went through and nothing much seemed to have been taken off my $16.30 earnt.

Then quickly did a transfer into neo also with no charges so this suits me perfectly. :D

I dont do an awful lot on clix but I am a premium member.
    I do my checklist daily and a couple of easy tasks.

Even if it gives me $10 - $15 a month to transfer to neo, its worth doing.

Rented another 3 refs so just another 9 to to reach 750. :T

Have just followed Gromits lead as well and used my points to add another two years golden to my account.

Am now golden till 25th Oct 2019 and have 1340 points left. :D
  • GromitFan
    Options
    That's great that you have found a way to make clixsense work for you and help your neobux aim for ultimate.

You are so close to the 750! Not sure how patient I'd be if I were that close.

And just hope we've done the right thing in using the points to make golden renewal way into the future, especially if you've followed me in that one. But can't see it being wrong. I was just worried about sitting with the points in case the rules changed and it were made that you couldn't use points for golden, or even that you needed more points. Just don't tell me if they ever have a promotion using less points to pay for golden!

Today's news is that I've just won $0.25 on adprize, so at least I know that does still work. Not a huge amount, but better than I've been getting lately. Looked back and last time I won $0.25 was almost 2 months ago!

Every night, I have been exporting my RR data into the Handy Referrals Manager. Perhaps the alarm I set on my phone has also helped there.

I also made the decision not to bother with how I had been attempting to recycle. So, for now I'm not recycling (with the exception of what neobux does automatically). I am going to wait until I've about 3 weeks of data in the Handy Referrals Manager and then try to fathom out what to do then. lol.
    Since me not attempting to recycle my averages have thankfully not got any worse! Dear only knows what I was doing (even though I was attempting to do good). Anyway yesterday RR averaged out at 0.87 and today is projected to 0.80. Let's hope it stays that way (but probably wont).
  • BarryNB
    BarryNB Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon everyone :kiss: :beer:
    Just about still here.......
    Had major Internet issues for about a month, meaning absolutely no chance of clicking on Neobux whatsoever! :mad: :sad:
    Finally back on.
    I was up to 152 R/R's before disaster. I'm now at 72, and "Project Rebuild" starts!
    I was also chugging along nicely towards Golden, and was hoping end of January.
    With current clicks it looks like it will now be the middle of April, unless the ads come back.
    Glad to see everyone else is still making headway! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport