$10+ a day Neobux Challenge 2016

Options

Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Hi Barry........what a pain in the ar*e for you with internet probs.

Nice to see you havent given up though..........keep on going and you will soon be there with the Golden. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just a fast 'Heads Up'!

I was checking Neo when 50 Mini Ads suddenly turned up out of nowhere. I've just started to work through them, but I'd hurry if you want to check, in case they mysteriously disappear just as quickly as they arrived. Thats seems to be the way Neo has been working in recent months, but I haven't seen this many of the 0.005 ads for a good while now!

GO GO GO!!!!
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • missdusty
    missdusty Posts: 69 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Surfchik80 wrote: »
    Just a fast 'Heads Up'!

I was checking Neo when 50 Mini Ads suddenly turned up out of nowhere. I've just started to work through them, but I'd hurry if you want to check, in case they mysteriously disappear just as quickly as they arrived. Thats seems to be the way Neo has been working in recent months, but I haven't seen this many of the 0.005 ads for a good while now!

GO GO GO!!!!

Thank you - I've got them too! Hope this means they'll be a regular thing again 😀
  • GromitFan
    GromitFan Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Surfchik80 wrote: »
    Just a fast 'Heads Up'!

GO GO GO!!!!

Thanks for posting.

Had just noticed them myself and was heading here to post, but obviously you noticed a while before me. :D

Let's hope we get them on a regular basis....
  • GromitFan
    Options
    BarryNB wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone :kiss: :beer:
    Just about still here.......
    Had major Internet issues for about a month, meaning absolutely no chance of clicking on Neobux whatsoever! :mad: :sad:
    Finally back on.
    I was up to 152 R/R's before disaster. I'm now at 72, and "Project Rebuild" starts!
    I was also chugging along nicely towards Golden, and was hoping end of January.
    With current clicks it looks like it will now be the middle of April, unless the ads come back.
    Glad to see everyone else is still making headway! :T

Hi Barry.

Sounds like your internet has been a complete nightmare. That will explain where you vanished to.
    You must have felt sick losing than number of RR.
    Good though to hear that it hasn't put you off and you are not back to it. Fingers crossed that you have got the bunch of mini-ads that I and at least some others seem to have got today. I'm sure if they were around on a regular basis, then you could get to golden sooner.
  • BarryNB
    BarryNB Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    GromitFan wrote: »
    Hi Barry.

Sounds like your internet has been a complete nightmare. That will explain where you vanished to.
    You must have felt sick losing than number of RR.
    Good though to hear that it hasn't put you off and you are not back to it. Fingers crossed that you have got the bunch of mini-ads that I and at least some others seem to have got today. I'm sure if they were around on a regular basis, then you could get to golden sooner.

Just a little Grommit :mad:
    Although the referrals I lost didn't have massively high averages, as I've been renewing my better ones for a lot longer than lower-averaged ones, if you get my meaning? So, as they made me a bit of money along the way I can't complain :)
    A thing that I've learn't is the old saying "Little & Often", so my plan now is to buy 5 or 10 referrals a week, so when it comes to renewing, I haven't got to pay out loads, and have enough to cover those 5 to 10 for the maximum amount of time I can when it comes to renewing.
    Hit those 50 mini-ads as soon as I saw them! ;)
    Hoping that they'll stay around, and I could be Golden by the end of the month instead of ages away :D
    Keep click everyone! :money:
  • GromitFan
    Options
    Just had another 101 mini ads appear :D

Barry - Sounds like you are being quite sensible buying little and often.
    I've now got 250RR, but stopping there for a bit until I take care of all that will need extended in the next few months and once I feel it's back under control will go back to buying 10RR each week.

Fingers crossed these mini-ads stay and you get golden sooner than you'd been thinking.
  • BarryNB
    BarryNB Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    GromitFan wrote: »
    Just had another 101 mini ads appear :D

Barry - Sounds like you are being quite sensible buying little and often.
    I've now got 250RR, but stopping there for a bit until I take care of all that will need extended in the next few months and once I feel it's back under control will go back to buying 10RR each week.

Fingers crossed these mini-ads stay and you get golden sooner than you'd been thinking.

Was just going to post the same, about the Mini-Ads! Same amount as well!
    Should we get confident that they are back for a while? :D
  • GromitFan
    Options
    Will wait and see, but I remember when they all of sudden appeared last year (think in May). No-one expected them and none of us knew quite how long they would last. Don't think when they appeared that anyone thought they could possibly be there for months.
    But fingers crossed they stick around at least long enough for you to reach Golden quickly.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Great to see another batch of the ads but they are being a bit glitchy for me.

Could be my laptop though?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure