Cheap Sat Nav £59.99 Inc Delivery NAVIGO (can run tom tom)

Options
choose 5 day delivery for free delivery
read the review to see exactly what this great little sat nav/mp3/mp4 player can do :T

www.ebuyer.com/product/131342

Comments

• hkt7383
    hkt7383 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    please search before posting! this has been on the forum extensively past few weeks - good buy though..
  • CB1979_2
    CB1979_2 Posts: 1,335 Forumite
    Options
    hkt7383 wrote: »
    please search before posting! this has been on the forum extensively past few weeks - good buy though..

hahahhahahaha you've been told!!

i see nothing changes in your pointless posts fatz ;)
  • sco0ter
    sco0ter Posts: 2,476 Forumite
    Options
    FatLadZ wrote: »
    choose 5 day delivery for free delivery
    read the review to see exactly what this great little sat nav/mp3/mp4 player can do :T

www.ebuyer.com/product/131342

Not really a good buy if you plan to put TOMTOM on it as thats another £60-£80 and the fact that the new V7 maps dont work on the newest version of TOMTOM that is compatible with this (PPC version) then the fact that TOMTOM are not supposed to be releasing a V7 for PPC means that buying it for that purpose is just stupid.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    any good sat navs with camera detectors fitted to combine both safeyt elements..thanks
  • sco0ter
    Options
    CB1979 wrote: »
    who said anything about buying tomtom software, the internet is a great tool for finding things for free :)

Like software that will be at least 1 year out of date???
  • HankMcSpank
    HankMcSpank Posts: 951 Forumite
    Options
    I've been through all this pain with GPS bestowed PDAs (ie kludging TomTom s/w to work on it).....anyone remember the Somerfield £125 Medion PDA with GPS?

Just not worth the grief! sure it'll work, bu you'll have to research it, experiment & at the end of the day you've got a system with out of date maps & takes yonks to lock onto a sateillite etc.

I've just gone & bought a TomTom...not a hole lot more money & it just works!
  • sco0ter
    Options
    I've been through all this pain with GPS bestowed PDAs (ie kludging TomTom s/w to work on it).....anyone remember the Somerfield £125 Medion PDA with GPS?

Just not worth the grief! sure it'll work, bu you'll have to research it, experiment & at the end of the day you've got a system with out of date maps & takes yonks to lock onto a sateillite etc.

I've just gone & bought a TomTom...not a hole lot more money & it just works!

Never had a problem with TOMTOM on mine... Plugged in the card and it installed and away it went... As for the long satellite locks.. There was a firmware update for them a while back that enabled the SiRfIII chipset that was built into them (might have only been the Micromaxx version right enough). Still the out of date software was a pain and it was replaced with the ARGOS missprice that I got pricematched in Currys for my TOMTOM 720.
  • boatman
    boatman Posts: 4,699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    This is the best Tomtom Deal i can find, Tomtom 520 £129.95+deliv. BEWARE, this website from what i can tell has only just appeared, if you use it make sure you use a credit card, not visa debit, or use google checkout. You have been warned.
  • urbanite
    urbanite Posts: 251 Forumite
    Options
    If you want a genuine tomtom, then Tesco was selling them for £114.99

As for satelite connection, Garmin wins hands down on that score.
    £2 savers club = £83.50
  • HankMcSpank
    HankMcSpank Posts: 951 Forumite
    Options
    MiM wrote: »
    Think I'll do the same Hank. What's the cheapest you've found for a TomTom One V3?

Think I might go for one off EBay...

I didn't buy the TomTom One...I went for a TomTom GO 520 Music edition from Amazon of all places (prices for the 520 were all fairly much of a muchness & Ebay by the time you factor in P&P isn't that much cheaper). It cost £172 & comes with a £10 Itunes voucher (which I have no use for so it'll go on Ebay & raise £7.50!), therefore about £165 delivered *but* Amazon are presently doing a deal where if you buy a 520 (or 720) and add in the standalone traffic update module (£37), you get £17 off it when you checkout. This means you're effectively getting the traffic module for £20, which is a very good price cos they go for about £35 on Ebay...therefore if you can be bothered, there's another £15 profit which would take the effective price fown to £150!

At least with Amazon you have good backup & the prospect that they might just drop their prices over Easter & I'll leap onto their refund promise

Boatman...that's a great price for the 520, but the site looks well dodgy. Added a 520 to my cart only to see a Garmin *already* in there as well, removed the garmin & the 520 shows up as £13124.95!! The graphics at the top look like a photocopy.....tread with caution!!!! Have another laugh, click on their specials & look at the price next to the Garmin 300T they've got it listed as "was £118 *now* £125"!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure