PAYT free SIM card - 2p sms & 6p per min anytime anynetwork

Options
All u need is buy easyMobile start kit costs £5 BUT they give u back £10 worth of air time!!!

(just forgotten to put in) www.easymobile.com

they charge 5p per sms & 15p per min anytime anynetwork. (and they charged by second!!!)

i've got mine and have been using it for a while, i think it work out cheaper than those BIG company names!!!
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆ ╭┐┌╮
☆ ╭┘╰┘╰╮
☆ ╰┐..┌┘─╮
☆ ╭┴──┤ ├╮
☆ │o o│ │
☆ ╰┬──╯   │
☆ [url="file://\ˍ│ˍ/ˍˍ/"]\\ˍ│ˍ/ˍˍ/[/url]
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Comments

• Delboy70y
    Options
    Hi where do we get this easymobile starter kit ? have not heard of this one yet thought Fresh was the cheapest so far. Lots to learn obviously.

Bread70y
  • kevinyork
    kevinyork Posts: 1,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    you can go to https://www.easymobile.com to sign up.

The 6p calls and 2p text prices are only until the end of June then they revert to 15 p and 5p respectively. These are similar to Virgin Mobiles' rates although Virgin give you a discount after a certain minutes of calls in a day.

Ive read the easymobile piggy back onto the TMobile network so coverage should be ok.

You can port your contract or PAYG number to them as well.

Their prices are cheaper than many Network costs however there isnt a lot between them and Virgin unless you are an avid texter.
  • Wickedkitten
    Wickedkitten Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    Options
    its all good, just don't expect to get gprs or mms messages with it
    It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.
  • Pink_Elephant_2
    Options
    kevinyork wrote:
    you can go to https://www.easymobile.com to sign up.

The 6p calls and 2p text prices are only until the end of June then they revert to 15 p and 5p respectively. These are similar to Virgin Mobiles' rates although Virgin give you a discount after a certain minutes of calls in a day.

Ive read the easymobile piggy back onto the TMobile network so coverage should be ok.

You can port your contract or PAYG number to them as well.

Their prices are cheaper than many Network costs however there isnt a lot between them and Virgin unless you are an avid texter.

Hi,

I also move to easymobile and it works just fine. Had to call their customer service and the lady was very friendly and solved my problem setting up voice mail.

Btw, I think easy is a mch better deal than Virgin if you have a reasonable amount of calls to other than Virgin mobiles as these calls are 35p with Virgin,

Pink Elephant
  • k_sta
    k_sta Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    I just had a read of the offer from easymobile and its a very easy way to run up charges without using your phone.

Aside from the .75 low usage charge per month (Do not sign up to this if its your emergency/low use phone) the most glaring thing is voicemail.

The explanation of what voicemail is, and how to set it up is woeful - probably by design.

They charge you to access it (a nice earner for them as they are probably getting service free from t-mobile).
    If you read carefully you'll notice they say you can divert calls to anything, the most common being voicemail.

What they don't say clearly (ooops!) is that as it is a divert and they charge you for diverts (15p a minute). If you have voicemail turned on for busy/no answer/unavailable you could be paying for someone to leave a message when your phone is turned off (like all those junkmail voice messages).

From their point of view this is a great earner - they get revenue for inbound calls from the caller and they charge you for the divert then charge you again for checking voicemail. If they chrage in one minute increments (it doesn't say if its per second billing) then if someone calls when you are on the underground say with voicemail activated its whatever your mate pays (say 15ppm from them) plus 15ppm[to you] for the divert (1 min) and 15ppm[to you again] for your to check. So voice mail costs you a minimum of 30p for a single message and they charge your mate for calling you.

Easy rip off I think!
    Dodgy stuff designed to confuse and thus rip off consumers! Stelios may regret the brand damage he will do if he is not careful.

K
  • veronarona
    veronarona Posts: 542 Forumite
    Options
    k_sta wrote:
    they charge you for diverts (.15p a minute). K
    That's almost nothing!

veronarona
  • k_sta
    k_sta Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    [fixed].......
  • amazingkitkat
    Options
    I have pay monthly mobile and I use easymobile just for sms my friend and ring them at the day time. At the evening, i use my pay monthly mobile to ring my friends! And i told my friend if they wanna reach me, they could leave msg to my pay-monthly mobile!!! ^^
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ ╭┐┌╮
    ☆ ╭┘╰┘╰╮
    ☆ ╰┐..┌┘─╮
    ☆ ╭┴──┤ ├╮
    ☆ │o o│ │
    ☆ ╰┬──╯   │
    ☆ [url="file://\ˍ│ˍ/ˍˍ/"]\\ˍ│ˍ/ˍˍ/[/url]
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
  • Pink_Elephant_2
    Options
    k_sta wrote:
    I just had a read of the offer from easymobile and its a very easy way to run up charges without using your phone.

Aside from the .75 low usage charge per month (Do not sign up to this if its your emergency/low use phone) the most glaring thing is voicemail.

The explanation of what voicemail is, and how to set it up is woeful - probably by design.

They charge you to access it (a nice earner for them as they are probably getting service free from t-mobile).
    If you read carefully you'll notice they say you can divert calls to anything, the most common being voicemail.

What they don't say clearly (ooops!) is that as it is a divert and they charge you for diverts (15p a minute). If you have voicemail turned on for busy/no answer/unavailable you could be paying for someone to leave a message when your phone is turned off (like all those junkmail voice messages).

From their point of view this is a great earner - they get revenue for inbound calls from the caller and they charge you for the divert then charge you again for checking voicemail. If they chrage in one minute increments (it doesn't say if its per second billing) then if someone calls when you are on the underground say with voicemail activated its whatever your mate pays (say 15ppm from them) plus 15ppm[to you] for the divert (1 min) and 15ppm[to you again] for your to check. So voice mail costs you a minimum of 30p for a single message and they charge your mate for calling you.

Easy rip off I think!
    Dodgy stuff designed to confuse and thus rip off consumers! Stelios may regret the brand damage he will do if he is not careful.

K

Regarding the billing method i looked it up. From my itemised bill it appears that all calls are per second tariff.

EasyMobile customer service was very helpfull when I needed their help to set up voice mail, and i doubt they are earning as much as you claim. Anyway, I don't care as my use of voicemail is minimal. What's more important to me is that I already now can see how much I save on calls and texts.

PE

PE
  • langers_2
    langers_2 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    All similar to Fresh but more expensive especially with the hidden charges, I'd rather go for Fresh
    Langers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport