Lightspeed Surveys (merged)

Options
Hope I haven't put this in the wrong place but I am just wondering if anyone else uses Lightspeed to do surveys. I have emailed them 4 times as I completed 3 separate surveys which should have meant I received a £5.00 voucher each time. I have had no replies from Lightspeed from these emails (the surveys date back to Nov, Dec 05 and Jan 06). Any ideas anyone?

Thank you.

Comments

• dragonfly_2
    dragonfly_2 Posts: 178 Forumite
    Options
    Hope I haven't put this in the wrong place but I am just wondering if anyone else uses Lightspeed to do surveys. I have emailed them 4 times as I completed 3 separate surveys which should have meant I received a £5.00 voucher each time. I have had no replies from Lightspeed from these emails (the surveys date back to Nov, Dec 05 and Jan 06). Any ideas anyone?

Thank you.

Yes, I do lightspeed surveys, but I've never received any where you get a £5 voucher every time, just points for completing surveys, and the more points you get, the more entries into their prize draws you get. I have won a £10 voucher of my choice twice.
  • Artycards
    Artycards Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    I also use these and have won a £50 cheque. Not been given any vouchers though.
  • Sofa_Sogood
    Sofa_Sogood Posts: 5,258 Forumite
    Options
    dragonfly wrote:
    Yes, I do lightspeed surveys, but I've never received any where you get a £5 voucher every time, just points for completing surveys, and the more points you get, the more entries into their prize draws you get. I have won a £10 voucher of my choice twice.

Same here, but just lately all I've been getting are surveys that enter me into a prize draw ...:confused:
  • akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,561 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I have received a few vouchers from lightspeed, they sent me an e-mail with a code which took me to a website where you could pick which voucher you wanted. I have had about 3-4 of these over the past year. It sometimes takes a while until you receive the e-mail, I have usually forgotten about it by the time it comes.
    Decluttter 2022⭐Declutter 2023
  • magoogy
    magoogy Posts: 2,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    i too had some vouchers unpaid - it took me about 4months of emailing them before they actually looked into my account and sent me codes for £30 worth of vouchers - still waiting for £20 worth - they are quite rubbish....hubby also waiting for his vouchers but has given up....
  • pash_2
    pash_2 Posts: 4,963 Forumite
    Options
    i just signed up yesterday to get pig back points, filled in a couple of surveys and didnt even get the points!??! is this right, should it come up straight away?? not im thinking more SPAM and JUNK through the letterbox! OH NO!
    Pash x
  • scuzz
    scuzz Posts: 1,995 Forumite
    Options
    I've been with this one for a while. Most of the surveys just enter you into draws, with bonus points into a monthly draw.

I've had one which paid me £20 in Highstreet vouchers on completition but that was stated at the beginning
    Comping, Clicking & Saving for Change
  • bernesemad
    bernesemad Posts: 268 Forumite
    Options
    I have been with them for quite a while now and have never had any problems with them.Most of the surveys you are awarded prize draw entries but I had an email off them the other day to say that at the end of March/beginning April this will be changing and will be like most others, where you accumulate points and then convert them into vouchers. I think this system will be much more rewarding and encourage more people to do the surveys with them.

HTH
  • pondie1
    pondie1 Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    i have done these for a couple of years now,i have had about 6 or more of these e vouchers,i think the longest i waited was 4 months,email them about it,it worked when i did that, anne
  • kavakava
    kavakava Posts: 200 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They are really, really bad when it comes to paying out. If you have problems, email these people (the owners/CEOs of Lighstpeed):

info@lightspeedresearch.com (general email)

ahedde@lightspeedresearch.com (ceo)

bbreslauer@lightspeedresearch.com (global director)

eu@lightspeedresearch.com (London office)

acayton@lightspeedresearch.com (London manager)

It has helped me a couple of times - just CC them all with your query. They do not seem to reply when you email them through the website.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport