Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 7..Read first post for current bargains

Options
I've split the old thread and got part 7 going, by request. I've kept Liverbird's original post with the full listing of offers so she doesn't have to write it all out again :)

Comments

• sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Redfox

I've just received an email from Boots, they're extending the double points offer.

(Our Double Advantage Card points* offer is proving so popular we've decided to extend it until Friday 10th February 2006! So there's still time to buy your Valentine's gift and treat yourself too!)
    :D
  • chachiluz
    Options
    Liberbirf

I have put this Clairol competition in the correct sectition but I dont want people to miss it
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=148330
    Hope you can use it
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    hi, ive found a brand new offer in manchester market street (maybe in others)

they have eau thermale avene after sun in wash bags rrp £19.99, which are free when you buy from a large selection of skin care products. the best way to do it is with botanics which are also on BOGOF, it is displayed in skin care downstairs near the customer services till

the cheapes botanics is £3.99 for face wash or wet wipes, so if you pick up 6 items, you get them plus 6 avene bags and you are spending £11.97 so you get your £5 skin care voucher

another item you can get a free avene bag with is avene or aderma, so get an aderma bar for £4.05 or an avene face spray for £3.99 plus another bag, (so both free with the £5 voucher!) plus your £3.99 choccies for 99p voucher

the outcome is:
    6 x botanics face wash/ wet wipes (rrp £23.94)
    7 x avene after sun gift bags (rrp £139.93)
    1 x aderma bar/ avene face spray (rrp £4.05/£3.99)
    1 x choccies (rrp £3.99)

SO for spending £12.96 you have.....£171.91 worth of stuff!

plus, use a ACM coupon for 75 extra points when you spend £10 and youll also get 122 points on your first transaction, plus teh 3 for buying your choccies! so, £1.25 back too!

plus, i got sachet sampels of: complete skin care moisturiser, nivea young wash, toner and moisturiser, l'oreal sun cream, jose eisenberg wash, lotion and face cream, and eucerin skin lotion. (these can all be found with the actual products).

oooh it gets me all tignly inside! hehe!

:)
    :T The best things in life are FREE! :T
  • PaleScene
    PaleScene Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for the new post Red Fox and Liverbird (though I guess I shouldn't start a trend or we'll be in the same pickle as part 6 with 14 pages of thank you's by lunchtime ;))

On another thread someone mentioned a 900 points offer for eye tests at Boots Opt (in addition to the £9 off voucher in the machine or C1Thing booklet) but this isn't running locally. If this is hit and miss around the country it might be helpful to get a list of where this is on?
    Do I Need One Stops All Unnecessary Reckless Spending
    £2 CSC - £30 :kisses3:
  • Maisie
    Maisie Posts: 1,343 Forumite
    Options
    sparky61 wrote:
    Thanks Redfox

I've just received an email from Boots, they're extending the double points offer.

(Our Double Advantage Card points* offer is proving so popular we've decided to extend it until Friday 10th February 2006! So there's still time to buy your Valentine's gift and treat yourself too!)
    :D

What's the DOUBLE advantage card points offer on? Haven't seen this.
  • PaleScene
    Options
    another item you can get a free avene bag with is avene or aderma, so get an aderma bar for £4.05 or an avene face spray for £3.99 plus another bag, (so both free with the £5 voucher!)

Oh bother - bought Avéne yesterday and didn't notice anything about this. I'll have to look tomorrow to see if it's on for us.

Can you clarify please F_J, you can spend any amount on the appropriate skincare to qualify? Or is it over £10 (same as the voucher, not just £10 to sensibly get the voucher)

ta :)
  • sparky61
    sparky61 Posts: 10,422 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Maisie wrote:

Hi Maisie
    Sorry I should have explained. Double points on Boots.com until Friday 10th Feb.
    :)
  • PaleScene
    Options
    Maisie wrote:

On purchases online at Boots.com

Hth :A
  • freebie_junkie
    Options
    PaleScene wrote:
    Oh bother - bought Avéne yesterday and didn't notice anything about this. I'll have to look tomorrow to see if it's on for us.

Can you clarify please F_J, you can spend any amount on the appropriate skincare to qualify? Or is it over £10 (same as the voucher, not just £10 to sensibly get the voucher)

ta :)

its any sproduct from a long list of skin care products so i chose botanics coz its both the cheapest and teh only one on BOGOF, so you get 6 products plus 6 bags for £11 odd.
    :T The best things in life are FREE! :T
  • littlereddevil
    Options
    The skin kindly buy one get one free was only on offer til 31st Jan at my local stores
    travelover
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport