Really cheap food...however

Options

Comments

• Rasberry_Diva
    Options
    I just recently got off the phone with Dan to ask whether it was possible to order over the phone. Unfortunately it isn't. He did mention that they are really snowed under with orders and currently dealing with backlog orders and ploughing through them, which means that they will be able to take future orders as soon as next week.

He also wondered about how us moneysavers would feel about a National Delivery Flat Rate of GBP 5.20 for 28kilos worth of goods?

Can you post your response to the suggestion here so he can see it when he gets a chance. He's dead busy getting everybody's orders ready so was unable to put it to you in person.

I personally reckon GBP 5.25 = lower rate of postage for 28kilos (at present its 25kilos) is pretty good given the current economic climate. Still thats what I think.

How about you?
    :happylove
  • princess_loki
    Options
    [GBP 5.25 = lower rate of postage for 28kilos ]

i think that £5.25 is a reasonable rate for 28kgs - quite happy with that as i will always order up to the weight limit.

cheers dan! :A

p.s. dan make sure that you do not get stung by courier company for additional charges for 'heavy' parcels or multiple parcels ;)
    it's nice to be important but more important to be nice!! :kisses3:
  • ZLS1984
    ZLS1984 Posts: 1,246 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds good to me, too I really want to order cnt wait for it to be up and running again.

Hope there ok with the back log must be hard work.
    :wave: Wins in 09 = A vodka cocktail kit thing lol, £150 Amazon voucher.
  • ZLS1984
    ZLS1984 Posts: 1,246 Forumite
    Options
    QUESTION?

Is it ok for me to full my basket ready for it opening or do I have to wait and drool?
    :wave: Wins in 09 = A vodka cocktail kit thing lol, £150 Amazon voucher.
  • tired_mum
    tired_mum Posts: 2,340 Forumite
    Options
    Hi i think that is a really good rate cant wait till the site is up and running again
  • Approved_Food
    Approved_Food Posts: 215 Organisation Representative
    Options
    This will make you smile...

If we go with the £5.25 that will apply to the whole country, eliminating the £7.95 altogether.

Dan
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Approved Food. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    i had my order too today..

and i am not amused........i really am complaining....

dread full.... utter dreadfull..

the kids ate all the cream eggs before i got home:rolleyes: :eek:

just to say thanks dan.... there were one or too blips with the order.. but the customer service was fantastic... so hasnt put me off ordering again, and again, and again...lol...

the big companies should take a leaf out of companies like dan's .. on how to treat customers...
    Work to live= not live to work
  • hieveryone
    hieveryone Posts: 3,846 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    When is the website going to be back up and accepting orders?

Thanks!

Bought is to buy. Brought is to bring.
  • tia1803
    tia1803 Posts: 767 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    will it not be the cheap rate for postcodes 's' if we go with the new charges?
    2013 wins...angry birds knex.
  • freddie_2
    Options
    This will make you smile...

If we go with the £5.25 that will apply to the whole country, eliminating the £7.95 altogether.

Dan

Does 'Whole country'mean NI as well?

Hoping it does!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills